7437 KINGSTON ROAD CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $400's
7437 Kingston Road Townhomes is a new condo development by Crown Communities currently in pre construction at 7437 Kingston Road, Toronto. This particular townhome community will have 128 units spread over 3-acres. The development will consist of 6 stacked townhouse blocks and stand 4 storeys tall. Townhomes will be available from one to four bedroom layouts.
Platinum VIP Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $400’s.
7437 KINGSTON ROAD CONDOS Details
Developer: Crown Communities
Address: 7437 Kingston Road, Scarborough
Nearest Intersection: Kingston Rd & Port Union Rd
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: 11 Storeys / 446 Suites Total
Suite Types: Studios, One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Residents will be close to variety of transit options, including bus routes, which will get you to subway stations and a route to the Rouge Hill GO Station. The don Mills Station is a 12 minute drive, giving you easy access into Downtown Toronto.
- For the working professionals within the area will have a number of options for transportation, with the subway station being just minutes away and unlimited access to bus routes.
- For the drivers the highway 401 is within close proximities, for both working professionals and those with families that need to travel throughout the GTA
- University of Toronto the Scarborough campus is just a 6 minute drive. This campus currently has 13,150 undergrad students, where the number continues to grow, these town houses are perfect for off campus housing
- For your entertainment and dining needs, Scarborough has a huge number of possibilities. The Fairview Mall is just a 15 minute drive, and is also accessible through the subway, and Scarborough Town Centre is just a 10 minute drive, which is home to a number of retail stores and services.
- For the outdoor lovers that look forward to their daily walks and jogs there are a number of parks in the nearby area. Fanfare Avenue, Adams Park, Rouge Valley Park and the Scarborough Bluffs are all just minutes away!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 7437 KINGSTON ROAD CONDOS
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements