7437 KINGSTON ROAD CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $400's
Currently in pre-construction, 7437 Kingston Road Townhomes is a new condo development being developed by Crown Communities in Toronto. Spread over 3 acres, this particular townhome community will consist of 128 units. The development will include 6 stacked townhouse blocks and stand 4 storeys tall, offering a unique living experience for its residents. The townhomes will be available in one to four bedroom layouts, catering to a variety of family sizes and lifestyles. Crown Communities is known for its high-quality residential developments, and this new project promises to be no different. This development offers a great opportunity for those who are looking to invest in a new townhome in Toronto.
Platinum VIP Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $400’s.
7437 KINGSTON ROAD CONDOS Details
Developer: Crown Communities
Address: 7437 Kingston Road, Scarborough
Nearest Intersection: Kingston Rd & Port Union Rd
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: 11 Storeys / 446 Suites Total
Suite Types: Studios, One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- The new townhome development at 7437 Kingston Road is located in an area that offers a variety of transportation options. Residents will have easy access to bus routes, which can get you to subway stations and a route to the Rouge Hill GO Station. The Don Mills Station is just a 12-minute drive away, providing quick and easy access to Downtown Toronto. The development is also a great option for working professionals, as it’s conveniently located near the subway station and bus routes. For drivers, Highway 401 is within close proximity, making it easy to travel throughout the GTA.
- The townhomes are perfect for students attending the University of Toronto Scarborough campus, which is just a 6-minute drive away. The campus currently has 13,150 undergraduate students, and these townhomes are a great option for off-campus housing.
- Scarborough offers a variety of entertainment and dining options. The Fairview Mall is just a 15-minute drive away and is also accessible by subway. The Scarborough Town Centre is just a 10-minute drive away and is home to a number of retail stores and services.
- For those who enjoy outdoor activities, there are several parks in the area. Fanfare Avenue, Adams Park, Rouge Valley Park, and the Scarborough Bluffs are all just minutes away, providing residents with plenty of options for their daily walks or jogs.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 7437 KINGSTON ROAD CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements