PRICES STARTING FROM $300's
70 Dixfield Towns is a pre-construction development of around 30 townhomes by H&R Developments in Etobicoke, located at 70 Dixfield Drive near the West Mall. The location is in a vibrant neighbourhood with many amenities within walking distance. The townhomes are designed with excellent facilities and features, including easy access to multiple public transportation options, and a variety of nearby restaurants and cafes.
70 DIXFIELD Details
Developer: H&R Developments
Address: 70 Dixfield Rd, Etobicoke
Nearest Intersection: Rathburn Rd and The East Mall
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Mid-To-High $300’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Enjoy easy commuting with Kipling Station and Islington Station, both just 8 and 7 minutes away respectively, providing access to TTC subway and bus routes for a quick trip to Downtown Toronto.
- Sherway Gardens is just an 8-minute drive, offering high-end retail stores such as Tiffany’s, Gucci, Coach, Harry Rosen, and a wide range of fine dining options.
- Cloverdale Mall, also 8 minutes away, has a number of big box stores such as Winners, Metro, LCBO, and more, making it easy to accomplish your daily errands.
- Easily access major highways such as the 427, QEW, Gardiner, 401, and 407 in just 7 minutes by car, allowing for convenient travel throughout the GTA.
- Enjoy the outdoors with a walk in the park or bike ride in the nearby Wellesworth Park, Capri Park, and Broadacres Park, all just a few steps away.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 70 DIXFIELD
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements