670 PROGRESS AVENUE CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $400,000's
Introducing 670 Progress Avenue Condos, a brand new Master-Planned community coming to Progress Ave & McCowan Rd in Scarborough! Perfectly situated moments from the Scarborough Town Centre, Scarborough Centre Station, McCowan Station, Highway 401, and minutes from Centennial College and the University of Toronto, 670 Progress Avenue Condos offers a prime location for its future residents.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $400’s!
670 PROGRESS AVENUE CONDOS Details
Address: 670 Progress Avenue, Scarborough
Nearest Intersection: Progress Ave & McCowan Rd
Storeys / Suites: 3039 Units 60 Stories
Pricing: Anticipated to Star From The $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) : Fieldgate Urban
- Architect(s): TACT Architects
- Interior Designer(s): IBI Group
Landscape Architect: NAK Design Strategies
Excavation: Novus Environmental Inc, Entuitive, EQ Building Performance Inc., Kuntz Forestry Consulting Inc., R.V. Anderson Associates Ltd, J.D. Barnes Limited, B.I.G. Consulting Inc.
Planning: Urban Strategies Inc.
Services: MGA Consulting
Site Services: R Avis Surveying Inc.
Transportation & Infrastructure: LEA Consulting
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- 2 Minutes from Scarborough Town Centre which features 250+ stores for you to enjoy and also has immediate access to Scarborough Centre Subway Station seamlessly connecting you to Downtown Toronto
- You are also just a 5 Minute walk from McCowan Station where in just 5 short shops you are able to transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line and a 6 Minute drive from the Agincourt GO Station where you will have access to both GO Bus & GO Train Services
- Conveniently located just 1 Minute from Highway 401 allowing you to travel throughout the GTA with ease
- Only 7 Minutes from Centennial College & 12 Minutes from the University of Toronto Scarborough — when combined are home to over 30,000 students!
- Moments from the newly proposed Sheppard East LRT which will add 13 kilometres of new transit along Sheppard Avenue from Don Mills subway station to east of Morningside Avenue
- Nearby parks include North Bendale Park, McDairmid Woods Park, and Confederation Park
- 670 Progress Avenue is being developed by Fieldgate Urban who possess over 60 years of experience building acclaimed family homes and communities!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 670 PROGRESS AVENUE CONDOS
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements