6150 YONGE ST
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Located in Toronto, 6150 Yonge Street Condos is a new condo development by Sorbara Group of Companies that is currently in preconstruction. The development will feature 521 units in total, offering a variety of options for prospective buyers.
6150 YONGE ST Details
Developer: Sorbara Group of Companies
Address: 6150 Yonge Street, North York
Nearest Intersection: Yonge Street and Steeles
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: 14 Storeys / 521 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Finch Station is just a 14-minute walk or 2-minute drive away, providing easy access to downtown Toronto. The Finch GO Station is a 15-minute walk or 4-minute drive, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city.
- The nearby Highway 404 offers quick connections to Highway 401, the DVP, and the 407, making travel by car throughout the city a breeze.
- Shopping, dining, and entertainment options are abundant in the area. The Centerpoint Mall, just a 5-minute walk away, offers a variety of retailers and restaurants, including Hudson’s Bay, Canadian Tire, Shoppers Drug Mart, and Tim Hortons.
- Local supermarkets and dining options include Arzon Supermarket, Khorak Supermarket, The Fry, Daldongnae Korean BBQ, St. Jacob’s, Mint Lounge and Karaoke, and many others.
- York University is a 13-minute drive or 25-minute bus ride away, and high-end shopping and dining can be found at Yorkdale Shopping Centre, a 15-minute drive from the condos.
- A number of nearby parks, such as Goulding Park, Silverview Park, Lillian Park, and Finch Parkette, offer pleasant walking and relaxation opportunities.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 6150 YONGE ST
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements