60 QUEEN STREET EAST CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Located at 60 Queen Street East, Toronto, 60 Queen Street East Condos is a new condo development by BAZIS that is currently in preconstruction. The development features 447 units in total, offering residents a luxurious living experience in the heart of Toronto.
60 QUEEN STREET EAST CONDOS Details
Address: 60 Queen Street East, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Queen Street East & Church St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 57 Storeys / 445 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- 60 Queen Street East Condos, located in Toronto, offers residents a walker’s paradise with a 99/100 walk score, making it easy to get daily errands done without a car.
- Eaton Centre is only a 5-minute walk away, with plenty of entertainment and dining options.
- The location has a transit score of 100/100 with multiple streetcar options and TTC routes to the Queen Subway Station, enabling convenient travel to downtown Toronto and the rest of the GTA.
- Ryerson University and University of Toronto-St. George Campus are both in close proximity to the condos, making it a perfect location for off-campus housing.
- This area also offers an array of entertainment options, schools, restaurants, stores, and parks such as Moss Park, St. James Park, High Park, Cloud Parks, and Dundas Square, which regularly hosts live entertainment.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 60 QUEEN STREET EAST CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements