60 QUEEN STREET EAST CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
60 Queen Street East Condos is a new condo development by BAZIS currently in preconstruction at 60 Queen Street East, Toronto. 60 Queen Street East Condos has a total of 447 units.
60 QUEEN STREET EAST CONDOS Details
Address: 60 Queen Street East, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Queen Street East & Church St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 57 Storeys / 445 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- This location is in the centre of the city, with an exceptional walk score of 99/100 making this location a walker’s paradise. You are able to get your daily errands done easily without a car. Making you just moments away from the finest areas of Downtown Toronto, The Garden District, Financial District and St. Lawrence are just steps away.
- For all your shopping needs Eaton Centre is just a 5 minute walk from this development. Along the way on the walk you also have access to a number of stores, and Dundas Square, where there are a number of options for entertainment and dining.
- Residents will also have access to world-class transit, since this location possesses a transit score of 100/100. There are a number of streetcar options, and TTC routes where you can easily get to the Queen Subway Station. With easy access to useful transit routes residents are able to travel throughout downtown Toronto, and the rest of the GTA!
- Ryerson University is just less than a 10 minute walk from the condo development, Ryerson University student admissions number continues to grow yearly, meaning thousands of students will be in need of off campus housing.
- University of Toronto- St. George Campus is just an 8 minute commute, this university is home to over 54,000 students, making these condos perfect for off campus housing.
- This location is perfect for those who are looking to experience the city life in the core of Downtown Toronto. You will be surrounded by a number of schools, restaurants stores and parks. Parks such as Moss Park, St. James Park, High Park and Cloud Parks to name a few. Along with an endless list of entertainment options with live entertainment constantly taking place at Dundas Square
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 60 QUEEN STREET EAST CONDOS
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements