6 DAWES RD
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
6 Dawes Road Condos is a new condo development by Carlyle Communities and Slate Asset Management currently in preconstruction at 6 Dawes Road, Toronto. 6 Dawes Road Condos has a total of 1274 units.
6 DAWES RD Details
Developer: Carlyle Communities, Slate Asset Management
Address: 6 Dawes Rd, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Danforth and Main Street
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- This location holds nearly a perfect transit score of 96/100. Making this location a rider’s paradise offering residents world-class pubic transportation. These brand new condos will be located between Danforth GO Station, meaning the convenience of commuting will be right at their doorsteps. In just minutes residents can walk to the Main Street Subway Station, and the Danforth GO Train Station.
- 6 Dawes Road had a walk score of 95/100, meaning this location is a walker’s paradise, giving you access to a number of stores in the area, helping you get your daily errands done without a car! Sobey’s is located down Danforth, as well as Metro and many more local grocery stores in the area.
- In just a few steps there are a number of major retail stores such as Staples, Canadian Tire, Shopper’s Drug Mart, Lowe’s, LA Fitness, RBC, and Scotia Bank along with many more services available to get your daily errands done!
- This neighbourhood is family friendly, it is surrounded by a number of schools and it is located 9 minutes away the Main Square Community Centre, which offers a number or programs with children and everyone, such as arts, a gym, indoor swimming, and a number of sports!
- Schools in the nearby area consist of Malvern Collegiate Institute, Notre Dame High, and Kimberly Junior Public school, along with many more and day cares as well and the East Toronto Athletic Field is moments away as well
- The nearby parks are known for their tree-covered paths that are perfect for walking and biking in the neighbourhood. Coleman Park, Stanley G. Grizzle Park, Stephenson Park, Ted Reeve Baseball Park, Taylor Creek Park and the Norwood Park with a dog park are a few, along with many more!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 6 DAWES RD
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
New Townhomes in Toronto- Things to Know Before Buying
You're in good company if you're considering buying a townhouse. According to the National…
What is a Freehold Townhouse? Everything you Need to Know About it
Are you on the hunt for a new house? Choosing the right house for…
Things You Should Know Before Finding a New Condo
This is an excellent option if you want to get into homeownership without having…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements