5800 YONGE ST
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Currently in preconstruction at 5800 Yonge Street in Toronto, 5800 Yonge Street Condos is a new condominium project being developed by Times Group Corporation. The development features 1496 units, offering plenty of options for potential buyers to choose from. As a new project, the development is likely to have modern amenities and design features, which are popular among buyers looking for a luxurious and comfortable living experience. With its prime location in Toronto, 5800 Yonge Street Condos is expected to attract a lot of attention from those looking to invest in a new property in the city.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s.
5800 YONGE ST Details
Developer: Times Group Corporation
Address: 5800 Yonge Street, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Yonge St & Finch Ave
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 4 Towers – 34, 37, 37, 44 Storeys / 1496 Units
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- 7 minutes walking distance from Finch Subway Station connecting to Yonge-University line, enabling easy transfer to Bloor-Danforth Line.
- 10 minutes from Highway 401 & Highway 407, providing seamless commuting and travelling throughout GTA.
- 15 minutes from Downsview Park, covering 572 acres and offering various activities, such as soccer, baseball, rock-climbing, and many more.
- Features Circuit Path Walking Trail, 9-acre lake, fountains, stone seating areas, and gardens for outdoor enjoyment.
- Short drive to Downsview Airport, a 375-acre redevelopment site, which is being offered for sale for future mixed-use development, making it one of the largest redevelopment sites in the nation.
- 15 minutes drive to Yorkdale Shopping Centre with over 240 retailers, housing Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands, such as Burberry, Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton.
- 15 minutes drive to York University, which is home to 53,000 students and 7,000 faculty, including 6,200 international students from 178 countries.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 5800 YONGE ST
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements