55 PORT CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $3,478,900's
55 Port Condos is a forthcoming residential development by Fram + Slokker, presently being constructed at 55 Port Street East in Mississauga. The condo complex is expected to be finished in 2022 and comprises 31 exclusive units, with floor plans ranging from 1830 to 2960 square feet in size. Interested buyers have the option to choose from a variety of available units, with prices ranging from $3,499,900 to $4,799,900. Once completed, 55 Port Condos is set to offer luxurious living spaces in a highly sought-after area.
55 PORT CONDOS Details
Address: 55 Port Rd E, Mississauga
Nearest Intersection:Lakeshore Rd E & Hurontario St
Pricing: From $3,478,900
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys/Suites: 9 Storeys / 31 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 1830 – 2960 SqFt
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
- Builder (s) : FRAM + Slokker
- Architect(s): Giannone Petricone Associates Inc.
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Parcel Delivery Room
Board Room/Dining Room
- Located in Port Credit, a bustling entertainment hub with over 400 unique businesses to explore.
- 6-minute walk to Port Credit GO Station for GO Bus and Train transit, connecting to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in under 30 minutes.
- Steps away from the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) with 22 stops along 20 km, connecting Brampton and Mississauga.
- 4-minute drive to the QEW, connecting to Highways 427, 401, 407, and 403 for easy travel throughout the GTA.
- 14-minute drive to Square One Shopping Centre, Canada’s second-largest shopping centre, with over 360 stores and services.
- 9-minute drive to CF Sherway Gardens, with over 200 stores, services, and restaurants, as well as nearby big box stores.
- Close to Canada’s largest development in history, a 130-acre land surrounding Square One Shopping Centre, featuring 37 new residential towers, new office towers, new retail and restaurants, a new transit hub, and a new downtown.
- Close proximity to Humber College – Lakeshore Campus and the University of Toronto Mississauga Campus, with over 20,000 students.
- Minutes away from beautiful scenic parks along Lake Ontario, such as Rattray Marsh Conservation Area, Jack Darling Memorial Park, Richard’s Memorial Park, JC Saddington Park, JJ Plays Park, and more.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 55 PORT CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements