55 EGLINTON AVENUE EAST CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500,000's
If you’re looking for a desirable lifestyle in Midtown Toronto, 55 Eglinton Ave East Condos is an excellent option. Located in the heart of the area, this condominium provides easy access to the Yonge Eglinton Centre, the Eglinton Subway and Future LRT Station, and numerous midtown shops and restaurants. With all these amenities available at your doorstep, you can finally say yes to the life you’ve always wanted. This makes 55 Eglinton Ave East Condos the ultimate choice for luxurious condominium living in Toronto.
Pricing anticipated to start from the $500’s
55 EGLINTON AVENUE EAST CONDOS Details
Address: 55 Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Yonge & Eglinton
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the $500’s
Storeys / Suites: 50 Storeys / 461 Units
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: TBA
- Builder (s) : State Building Group
- Architect(s): Kirkor Architect + Planners
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Landscape Architect: STUDIO tla
- Commissioning: EQ Building Performance Inc.
- Engineering: McClymont & Rak Engineers, Inc, Masongsong Associates Engineering Ltd
- Planning: Bousfields
- Conveniently located just steps away from the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT, which is set to be completed in 2021. The LRT features 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto, traveling 19km faster than a streetcar, bus, or downtown subway.
- The Eglinton Subway Station is just a 3-minute walk away, taking you downtown or uptown on the Yonge Subway Line.
- Located just up the street from Davisville, which is known for its excellent recreational facilities, outstanding shopping districts, and active nightlife, including bars, restaurants, and movie theaters.
- Steps away from Yonge & Eglinton, Toronto’s fastest-growing and second-largest employment center, with a 28% increase in jobs over the last five years. This area is already home to corporations such as Facebook, LinkedIn, RioCan, Canadian Tire HQ, and Amnesty International, among others, which has substantially increased housing demand in the area. The neighborhood also boasts hundreds of restaurants, retail, and entertainment options, making it one of the most sought-after areas to live in the city.
- A short commute to the Allen Expressway, the DVP (Don Valley Parkway), and Downtown Toronto.
- Nearby Toronto’s popular Beltline Trail – a 9km cycling and walking trail along an abandoned rail line passing through some of Toronto’s most beautiful neighborhoods.
- 55 Eglinton Ave East is being developed by State Building Group, who are known for Hillside at York Mills and Promenade Park.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 55 EGLINTON AVENUE EAST CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements