540 KING ST WEST CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500,000's
540 King Street West Condos is located in the heart of Downtown Toronto, specifically on King Street just west of Spadina. The area is highly accessible with easy and convenient access to multiple transportation options, including the Spadina Streetcar to Union Station. The property is also moments away from the bustling Financial District, making it an ideal location for professionals. Additionally, the building is less than 10 minutes away from some of Toronto’s premier universities. 540 King Street West Condos provides an excellent location that offers access to various amenities, transportation options, and opportunities for higher education.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500s.
540 KING ST WEST CONDOS Details
Address: 544 King Street West, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: King & Spadina
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the $500’s
Storeys / Suites: 15 Storeys / 80 Suites
Suite Types: Studios, One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: TBA
- Builder (s) : Great Gulf Developments
- Architect(s): Hariri Pontarini Architects and Turner Fleischer Architects
- Interior Designer(s): Hariri Pontarini Architects
- Builder: SKYGRiD
- Design Architect: Hariri Pontarini Architects
- Architect of Record: Turner Fleischer Architects
- Landscape Architect: NAK Design Group
- Engineering: RJC Engineers
- Planning: Bousfields
- Located in the Heart of Downtown Toronto with a 96/100 Walk Score and 100/100 Transit Score.
- Multiple transportation options available, such as the King St W & Spadina Ave Streetcars, St Andrew Subway Station, Union Station, and UP Express.
- Just 5 minutes away from Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs.
- Close proximity to popular venues, such as Rogers Centre, Harbour Front Centre, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, and more.
- Nearby hospitals include Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, Mt Sinai Hospital, and Princess Margaret Hospital.
- Universities, such as Ryerson University, the University of Toronto, and OCAD University, are just a few minutes away.
- Developed by Great Gulf, an award-winning builder and developer of new homes and condos in various cities.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 540 KING ST WEST CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements