50 WILSON HEIGHTS BLVD
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
50 Wilson Heights Condos is an upcoming mixed-use residential condominium development located in the North York neighbourhood of Wilson Heights. The project is currently in pre-construction and will be situated at 50 Wilson Heights Boulevard, close to Allen Road. The development will not only feature residential units, but also space for offices, a cafe/retail store, and a 1,867-square-metre community centre. These additional features will serve to make 50 Wilson Heights a multi-purpose neighbourhood destination, contributing significant value to the area.
50 WILSON HEIGHTS BLVD Details
Address: 50 Wilson Heights Blvd, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Wilson Heights Blvd and Allen Rd
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- 50 Wilson Heights Condos is located in Wilson Heights, North York and has a transit score of 92/100, making it a rider’s paradise.
- The Wilson Subway Station is just a two-minute walk from the development, providing quick access to Downtown Toronto. Downsview Park GO Station is also less than 10 minutes away by commute.
- York University, home to 53,000 students and 7,000 faculty, is just 15 minutes away with access to world-class transit.
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre is only a 5-minute drive away, offering a variety of luxury retail stores and fine dining options.
- Residents will have quick access to Highway 401 and Allen Road, which connects them to major highways like 407 and 400, making travel throughout the city easy.
- The development will feature a mix of residential, office, and retail spaces, as well as a 1,867-square-metre community centre, creating more employment opportunities for the residents.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 50 WILSON HEIGHTS BLVD
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements