49 ONTARIO STREET CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
49 Ontario Street Condos is a mixed-use residential development by Dream Unlimited in Toronto. This pre-construction project is located at 49 Ontario Street in St. Lawrence neighbourhood near the Parliament Street and Adelaide Street East intersection.This spectacular development will serve many functions. It will contain a mix of residences, office space, and ground-floor retail stores.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
49 ONTARIO STREET CONDOS Details
Developer: Dream Unlimited
Address: 49 Ontario St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Sherbourne St & Adelaide St E
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Boasting a PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100, 49 Ontario Street Condos is an ideal location for those who rely on public transportation! Conveniently located just a 5 minute walk from the King St Streetcar seamlessly connecting you to Dundas West Station and Broadview Station, 15 minute walk or 4 minute commute from both King & Queen Subway Stations and just a 7 minute commute from Union Station!
- You are also just 3 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the QEW — travelling in and out of the city will be a breeze!
- With a Walk Score of 98/100, future residents can easily accomplish their daily errands without the use of a car — NoFrills, Metro, Scotia Bank, Staples, LCBO, St Lawrence Market and a great assortment of other retailers and restaurants are all accessible in less than a 15 minute walk!
- In a city that has proven to be a magnet for growth — In all of Toronto there is 1,461,020 Million jobs — 511,200 (35%) of these jobs are in Downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016 Downtown employment has seen an increase of 69,280 jobs!
- 5 minute walk from George Brown College – St. James Campus, 5 minute commute from Ryerson University, 8 minute commute from the University of Toronto — when combined are all home to over 120,000 students!
- 4 minutes from the Toronto Eaton Centre
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Distillery District, St Lawrence Market, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 49 ONTARIO STREET CONDOS
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements