49 ONTARIO STREET CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Dream Unlimited is developing 49 Ontario Street Condos, a mixed-use residential development in Toronto’s St. Lawrence neighborhood. The pre-construction project is situated at the intersection of Parliament Street and Adelaide Street East. This development will have a range of uses, including residences, office space, and ground-floor retail stores.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
49 ONTARIO STREET CONDOS Details
Developer: Dream Unlimited
Address: 49 Ontario St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Sherbourne St & Adelaide St E
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- 49 Ontario Street Condos by Dream Unlimited is a mixed-use development in St. Lawrence neighbourhood, Toronto, with a Transit Score of 100/100, making it an ideal location for those who rely on public transportation. The development is a 5-minute walk from the King St streetcar, 15-minute walk or 4-minute commute from King and Queen subway stations, and a 7-minute commute from Union Station.
- The Gardiner Expressway is just 3 minutes away, connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway and the QEW for easy access in and out of the city.
- With a Walk Score of 98/100, residents can accomplish their daily errands on foot within a 15-minute walk. NoFrills, Metro, Scotia Bank, Staples, LCBO, and St Lawrence Market are all accessible.
- Downtown Toronto has 35% of all jobs in the city, and 49 Ontario Street Condos is within proximity to work and study destinations such as George Brown College (5-minute walk), Ryerson University (5-minute commute), and University of Toronto (8-minute commute).
- The development is also a 4-minute walk from the Toronto Eaton Centre and close to the Distillery District, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, and Toronto’s Underground PATH. There are also hundreds of restaurants, retail, and entertainment options in the surrounding area.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 49 ONTARIO STREET CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements