485 WELLINGTON ST W
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
485 Wellington Street West Condos, consisting of 117 units, is a new condo development by Lifetime Developments, which is currently in the preconstruction phase. The development is located at 485 Wellington Street West, Toronto.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
485 WELLINGTON ST W Details
Developer: Lifetime Developments
Address: 485 Wellington St W, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Front St W & Spadina Ave
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: 14 Storeys / 117 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- AAA Location: 485 Wellington St W’s prime location in Downtown Toronto means you’ll have the best of public transportation. It has a Transit Score of 100/100, which means fantastic transportation options are available right at your doorstep. The King St West Streetcar will take you from Broadview Station all the way to Dundas West Station, while the Spadina Streetcar seamlessly connects you to Union Station & Spadina Station.
- You are just a 5-minute commute from Union Station where you will have access to the Subway, GO Trains, GO Buses, VIA Rail Canada Trains, as well as UP Express. This service runs every 15 minutes, making travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 minutes easier.
- You are also conveniently located just a 5-minute commute (or short streetcar ride) to Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs & is also home to Tim Horton’s new Headquarters.
- Close to the best of Toronto: exciting venues such as the Rogers Centre, Harbour Front Centre, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, and Toronto’s Underground PATH, as well as numerous restaurants, retail, and entertainment options located in the surrounding area.
- Just 2 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway and 5 minutes from the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), making traveling in and out of the city a breeze.
- 8 minutes from Ryerson University, 7 minutes from the University of Toronto, and 6 minutes from OCAD University.
- 485 Wellington St W is being developed by Lifetime Developments, a highly reputable developer with over three decades of experience!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 485 WELLINGTON ST W
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements