420 GUELPH LINE
PRICES STARTING FROM $300's
420 Guelph Line Condos is an upcoming mixed-use, mid-rise condominium complex situated in the heart of Downtown Burlington. The development is situated at the intersection of Guelph Line and New Street, on the southwest corner of the area, and is expected to be completed soon. The location is in a serene neighborhood, and the waterfront is just a few minutes’ drive away, offering residents a chance to enjoy the scenic beauty of the area. With convenient access to the Waterfront Trail, residents will be able to take advantage of the area’s numerous outdoor activities. Furthermore, the Burlington GO Station is only a 5-minute drive away, providing residents with easy access to the city’s most efficient public transportation.
420 GUELPH LINE Details
Developer: Valour Capital Inc.
Address: 420 Guelph Line, Burlington
Nearest Intersection: Guelph Line & New St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $300’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 13 Storeys / 170 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Reduced Assignment Fee, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Perfectly located in Downtown Burlington with easy access to a variety of restaurants, boutiques, cafes, and entertainment options.
- Multiple bus routes are just moments away, and the Burlington GO Station is only 4 minutes away, providing access to both GO Train and GO Bus services.
- The Waterfront is a 10-minute walk away, offering a wide range of activities such as Waterfront Trails, Brant Street Pier, Spencer Smith Park, Lake Ontario views, and more.
- The QEW is conveniently located just 4 minutes away, seamlessly connecting you to Highways 407 and 403.
- All shopping needs are met with Big Box Stores and retailers such as Costco, Ikea, Longos, Walmart, Best Buy, Indigo, and more. The Mapleview Shopping Centre is just 10 minutes away, and Burlington Centre is just 4 minutes away.
- Burlington is a rapidly growing city with a current population of almost 200,000 and has been named the “best mid-sized city in Canada” for five consecutive years by MoneySense.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 420 GUELPH LINE
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements