411 VICTORIA PARK
PRICES STARTING FROM $400,000's
411 Victoria Park Condos is a new modern condominium and townhome development in Scarborough. This pre-construction project by Diamond Kilmer Developments and DiamondCorp is located at 411 Victoria Park Ave , the northeast corner of Victoria Park and Gerrard Street East in Birch Cliff neighbourhood.
This project will transform this area from a vacant site into a transit-oriented, mixed-use community that will include a mix of condo suites, spacious townhomes and affordable housing.
411 VICTORIA PARK Details
Developer: Diamond Kilmer
Address: 411 Victoria Park Ave, Scarborough
Nearest Intersection: Victoria Park Ave & Gerrard St E
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 12-Storey Condo // 866 Stacked Townhomes
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Diamond Kilmer Developments
- Architect(s): TACT Architecture, The MBTW Group
- Interior Designer(s): Patton Design Studio
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- In an 8 minute walk, residents will have access to the Victoria Park Subway Station, giving residents access to the TTC, and they will be located just steps away from the bus stop, giving easy access to a number of bus routes, making it easy to commute anywhere within the city, and easily getting residents to the subway station to be able to travel downtown Toronto
- Along with the transit being so easily accessible, this brand new development is conveniently located in an area that is surrounded by a number of retail stores and other amenities. TD Bank, RBC Bank, Lowe’s, Canadian Tire, Metro, Lowblaw’s, LCBO, The Beer Store and many more are in all within a walking distance!
- Tim Horton’s, McDonald’s, KFC, The Quarry Café, Regino’s Pizza, Lotus Garden Hakka Indian Food, Swiss Chalet are a few of the food options in the surrounding area, along with many more!
- For the outdoor lovers, this neighbourhood is ideal, since there are so many parks nearby, along with walking, jogging and biking trails. Madelaine Park, Blantyre Park, Maryland Park, Dentonia Park, Gus Harris Trail and Warde Woods Dog Park, to name a few!
- This neighbourhood is family friendly, being surrounded by a number of public schools, daycares and the Oakridge Community Recreation Centre, with a lot of green space for sports and outdoor activities! Children’s Peace Theatre, Crescent Town Elementary School, Teesdale Community Centre, Taylor Creek Public School and Warden Woods Community Centre are a few amenities available in the neighbourhood!
- Residents that are golf lovers and are looking to enjoy a game on the weekend, have access to a number of clubs in the area such as, Crescent Town Club, and Dentonia Park Golf Course
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 411 VICTORIA PARK
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
New Townhomes in Toronto- Things to Know Before Buying
You're in good company if you're considering buying a townhouse. According to the National…
What is a Freehold Townhouse? Everything you Need to Know About it
Are you on the hunt for a new house? Choosing the right house for…
Things You Should Know Before Finding a New Condo
This is an excellent option if you want to get into homeownership without having…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements