4097 LAWRENCE EAST
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
4097 Lawrence Ave East Condos is a 12-storey mid-rise condominium development in Scarborough. This pre-construction project will be built by Firmland Dvelopment Corp and designed by Turner Fleischer Architects. It’s located at 201 Galloway Rd, South-east corner of Lawrence Avenue and Galloway Road in West Hill neighbourhood.
The Scarborough Subway Extension will soon transform this area into an all-encompassing commuter community.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s!
4097 LAWRENCE EAST Details
Developer: Firmland Development Corp.
Address: 4097 Lawrence Avenue East, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Lawrence Ave E & Galloway Rd
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 12 Storeys / 216 Units
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Residents will be 3 minutes away from The Guildwood GO Station, giving you easy access into Downtown Toronto, and close to variety of transit options, including bus routes, which will get you to subway stations and a route to the Rouge Hill GO Station.
- 10 minute drive to Highway 401 via Kingston Rd & Morningside Ave, for both working professionals and those with families that need to travel throughout the GTA
- University of Toronto the Scarborough campus is just a 6 minute drive. This campus currently has 13,150 undergrad students, where the number continues to grow, these town houses are perfect for off campus housing
- For your entertainment and dining needs, Scarborough has a huge number of possibilities. The Fairview Mall is a 15 minute drive, and is also accessible through the subway, and Scarborough Town Centre is just a 12 minute drive, which is home to a number of retail stores and services
- 4 Minutes from the Scarboro Golf & Country Club, which has
facilities for curling and an 18-hole golf course that is ranked among the top courses in Canada
- For the outdoor lovers that look forward to their daily walks and jogs there are also a number of parks in the nearby area. Highland Creek Park, Morningside Park, and the Scarborough Bluffs are all just a short drive away!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 4097 LAWRENCE EAST
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements