4050 YONGE ST CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
The Gupta Group is embarking on a new condo development project in Toronto, known as the 4050 Yonge Street Condos. This upcoming residential complex is currently in the preconstruction phase and will be located at 4050 Yonge Street. The development is slated to feature 300 units in total, providing ample housing options for future residents. With construction underway, the 4050 Yonge Street Condos are expected to offer modern and comfortable living spaces, while also being situated in a highly desirable location in Toronto.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s!
4050 YONGE ST CONDOS Details
Developer: Gupta Group
Address: 4050 Yonge Street, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Yonge St & York Mills Rd
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 35 Storeys / 290 Units
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- 4050 Yonge Street Condos are located just a 2-minute walk away from the York Mills Subway Station.
- The location provides easy access to the Yonge-University line, allowing for convenient transfers onto the Bloor-Danforth Line in just a few short stops.
- The condos are also situated only 4 minutes away from Highway 401, providing seamless access to Highway 400 & 404 in under 10 minutes.
- Downsview Park, covering 572 acres of land, is just 15 minutes away from the condos and offers an incredible variety of activities to enjoy, including soccer, baseball, football, rock-climbing, go-karting, and more.
- The park also features amenities such as the Circuit Path Walking Trail, a 2.7km paved path looping around Downsview lake, orchard, meadow, and forests.
- Downsview Airport, which is currently being offered for sale for future mixed-use development, is also located moments away from the condos.
- The area has huge potential for development, and purchasing in the area before future developments will provide pricing that may not be available in the future.
- York Mills Shopping Centre is a 5-minute drive away, while Yorkdale Shopping Centre, with over 240 retailers and a wide variety of luxury brands, is less than 10 minutes away.
- The condos are also located 15 minutes away from York University, home to 53,000 students and 7,000 faculty members from 178 different countries.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 4050 YONGE ST CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements