385 THE WEST MALL CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $400's
385 The West Mall Condos is a new condo development by TAS currently in preconstruction at 385 The West Mall, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2025. 385 The West Mall Condos has a total of 641 units.
385 THE WEST MALL CONDOS Details
Address: 385 The West Mall, Etobicoke
Nearest Intersection: The West Mall & Burnhamthorpe Rd
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 30 & 14 Storeys // 665 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Residents are located just minutes away from Highway 427, giving you access to the 401, and the 407, making it easy to commute throughout the GTA
- Located just 6 minutes away driving from Kipling GO Station and Kipling Subway Station. Making it an easy commute for those that are trying to get to Downtown Toronto, or any other part of the GTA. Giving residents’ access to the GO Trains, Go Bus, the TTC Subway and bus routes.
- Residents are just steps away from a number of community amenities such as The West Mall Outdoor Rink, The West Mall Outdoor Pool, the Etobicoke Civic Centre, giving you access to activities such as skating, swimming and open fields to play soccer and other sports.
- Cloverdale Mall is just a 5 minute drive from this location, where you will have access to a number of retail stores, and food options, such as Coles, GNC, Fido, LCBO, Metro, Peoples, Scotia Bank and many more!
- CF Sherway Gardens Shopping Centre is a six minute drive, which offers a number of luxury shopping stores and high-end restaurants to dine at. Gucci, Prada, Tiffany’s, Sak’s Fifth Avenue, Harry Rosen. Along with Joey’s, the Keg and Cactus Club to dine at!
- There are a number of parks in the surrounding area along with biking and walking trails for those who love the out doors! Dennis Flynn Park is just a three minute walk, along with The West Mall Park, Bloordale Park North, Neilson Park and many more!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 385 THE WEST MALL CONDOS
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements