365 PARLIAMENT ST
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Welcome to 365 Parliament St, the newest condominium coming soon to Toronto’s east end! Offering a highly desirable location in Regent Park at Parliament St & Gerrard St E, 365 Parliament St Condos provides the perfect residence for those seeking a convenient address in Toronto. Here, you will have seamless access to some of the areas most desirable amenities including the upcoming East Harbour Transit Hub, TTC Bus & Streetcar Routes, Gardiner Expressway, Regent Park, Top Universities, Restaurants, Shops, Cafes and so much more!
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500s
365 PARLIAMENT ST Details
Developer: Daniels Corporation
Address: 365 Parliament St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Parliament St & Gerrard St E
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500s
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Located in Regent Park which neighbours the West Don Lands, that is said to be Toronto’s next great neighbourhood! The area is going to be transformed from former industrial lands into a sustainable, mixed-use, pedestrian-friendly, riverside community and will feature 6,000 new residential units, ample employment and commercial space, at least one elementary school and two child-care centres!
- Boasting a perfect Transit Score of 100/100, 365 Parliament St is perfectly positioned for all of your public transportation needs! Located just steps from multiple TTC Transit and Streetcar routes
- Conveniently located just 5 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the QEW — travelling in and out of the city will be a breeze!
- Residents at 365 Parliament St will be within walking distance from the upcoming East Harbour Transit Hub, which is planned to be the best served transit station outside of Union Station in the GTA! It will include local and regional transit connections, including Regional Express Rail, SmartTrack, Broadview LRT, Queen’s Quay LRT and the Relief Line subway
- 5 Minutes from George Brown College – St. James Campus, 4 minutes from Ryerson University, and 6 minutes from the University of Toronto — when combined are all home to over 120,000 students!
- Walking distance to the Award Winning Six Acre Regent Park & Aquatic Centre, as well as the all new Regent Park Athletic Grounds which will features an Ice Rink, Artificial Turf Soccer, Cricket Pitch, Basketball Court, Children’s Playground and Community Gardens
- National retailers such as Sobeys, Tim Hortons, Subway, Wendys, RBC, Rogers and Shoppers Drug Mart have all decided to be a part of this growing community and all are also going to be walking distance!
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Distillery District, St Lawrence Market, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- 365 Parliament St is being developed by a highly reputable developer, The Daniels Corporation, who is one of Canada’s preeminent builder/developers, building more than 27,000 new homes across the GTA for over 34 years!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 365 PARLIAMENT ST
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
New Townhomes in Toronto- Things to Know Before Buying
You're in good company if you're considering buying a townhouse. According to the National…
What is a Freehold Townhouse? Everything you Need to Know About it
Are you on the hunt for a new house? Choosing the right house for…
Things You Should Know Before Finding a New Condo
This is an excellent option if you want to get into homeownership without having…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements