3453 VICTORIA PARK AVE
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
3453 Victoria Park Avenue Towns is a new condo development currently in pre-construction. The project is located in the L’Amoreaux neighbourhood in Toronto, at 3453 Victoria Park Avenue. The development has a walk score of 63/100 and a transit score of 71/100. It is designed by TAES Architects Inc. and will feature 133 suites. 3453 Victoria Park Avenue Towns is currently in the registration phase.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
3453 VICTORIA PARK AVE Details
Address: 3453 Victoria Park Avenue, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Victoria Park Ave & Finch Ave E
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Units: Stacked Townhomes / 142 Units
Unit Types: TBA
Unit Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Reduced Assignment Fee, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Unit Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Enjoy easy transportation options with multiple TTC Bus Routes steps away, the Agincourt GO Station just 10 minutes away, and the Don Mills Subway Station a short distance where you can connect to the Yonge-University Line in just 4 stops.
- Access over 250 stores and services at Scarborough Town Centre, the largest shopping center in Toronto’s east end, and the Scarborough Centre Subway Station in just 12 minutes.
- CF Fairview Mall is just 8 minutes away, featuring a collection of over 160 stores and services, casual and premium restaurants, and cinemas.
- Connect to Highway 404 in just 4 minutes, seamlessly connecting you to Highway 401 and The Don Valley Parkway in less than 10 minutes.
- Centennial College and the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus are just 15 minutes away, while Seneca College is just 6 minutes away.
- Take a short drive or TTC trip to East Don Parkland, where you’ll have access to several parks along the Don River, including Villaways Park, Havenbrook Park, Betty Sutherland Trail Park, and more.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 3453 VICTORIA PARK AVE
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements