300 THE EAST MALL CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $400's
Kingsett Capital is developing a new condo project called 300 The East Mall Condos, which is currently in preconstruction at 300 The East Mall in Toronto. The project is anticipated to include a total of 1023 units.
Pricing anticipated to start from the $400’s.
300 THE EAST MALL CONDOS Details
Developer: KingSett Capital
Address: 300 The East Mall, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Bloor St W & Hwy 427
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2023
Storeys / Suites: 10, 21, 29, & 37 Storeys / 1023 Units
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Just a few steps away from TTC bus lines that head in all directions along Bloor St and The East Mall Drive.
- Easy access to Highway 427, which connects to the QEW/Gardiner Expressway, 401, and 407.
- A short commute to the Kipling GO Station, which offers easy access to Downtown Toronto.
- In close proximity to Sherway Gardens, which underwent a $550 million redevelopment, adding an extra 210,000 square feet of retail space and chains such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, and more.
- Close to public transportation, IKEA, Loblaws, Metro, Food Basics, LCBO, Walmart, Costco, Best Buy, Canadian Tire, banks, and more.
- Only a seven-minute drive to Centennial Park.
- Developed by KingSett Capital, a real estate investment firm that has developed projects such as Two St. Thomas, 130 Bloor St, 700 University Ave, and Scotia Plaza.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 300 THE EAST MALL CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements