2992 SHEPPARD AVE EAST CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $400's
2992 Sheppard Ave East Condos is a new development in the L’Amoreaux neighborhood, located at the northwest corner of Sheppard Avenue East and Pharmacy Avenue. The tower features a modern, minimalistic design that aims to combine purpose and style, catering to Toronto’s urban taste. With plenty of schools and parks in the vicinity, the development is expected to attract young families looking to join a community. The project is presently in the pre-construction phase.
2992 SHEPPARD AVE EAST CONDOS Details
Developer: Ambria Homes
Address: 2992 Sheppard Avenue East, Scarborough
Nearest Intersection: Victoria Park & Sheppard
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the $400’s
Storeys / Suites: 18 Storeys / Units TBA
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Strategically located for all transportation needs, with easy access to multiple TTC Bus Routes, only five minutes away from the Agincourt GO Station, and five minutes away from the Don Mills Subway Station, which connects you to the Yonge-University Line in just four quick stops.
- Only a seven-minute drive from the Scarborough Town Centre, the largest shopping center in Toronto’s east end, with over 250 stores and services to enjoy. The Scarborough Centre Subway Station can also be accessed from here.
- Merely a five-minute drive from CF Fairview Mall, which features over 160 stores and services, premium and casual restaurants, and cinemas.
- Conveniently located two minutes from Highway 401, which connects to Highway 404 and the Don Valley Parkway in less than five minutes.
- Conveniently located ten minutes from Centennial College, nine minutes from Seneca College, and twelve minutes from the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus.
- Only a six-minute drive down Sheppard Ave E lies the East Don Parkland, providing access to multiple parks that stretch along the Don River, such as Villaways Park, Havenbrook Park, Betty Sutherland Trail Park, and more.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 2992 SHEPPARD AVE EAST CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements