250 University Ave Condos
250 University Avenue is a pre-construction project set to transform the bustling downtown Toronto district. The high-rise building, developed by Northam Realty Advisors, will stand 54-stories tall at 250 University Avenue. The current 8-story office building on the site, built in 1958, will serve as the podium for the new development.
Investors will be drawn to this mixed-use development, which will feature spacious retail and office spaces at street level, further enhancing the cosmopolitan feel of the city center. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to be a part of the dynamic and growing downtown Toronto district.
250 University Ave Condos Details
Developer: Northam Realty Advisors
Address: 250 University Ave, Toronto, ON, M5H 3E5
Nearest Intersection: Downtown Toronto
Occupancy: Summer TBA
Storeys / Suites: 495 Suites | 54 Stories
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom
Suite Sizes: From 592 SqFt Up To 904 SqFt
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Northam Realty Advisors
- Architect(s): IBI Group and GBCA Architects
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Landscape Architect: The Planning Partnership
- Planning : Goldberg Group
- Walkscore of 99/100, making it walkable to all destinations.
- Situated in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighborhood in Toronto.
- In the heart of Toronto’s Entertainment District.
- 1-minute walk to Osgoode Subway Station.
- Steps away from iconic landmarks such as The Rogers Centre, Roy Thompson Hall, Art Gallery of Ontario, and TIFF Bell Lightbox.
- A short walk to popular shopping destinations, such as CF Toronto Eaton Centre and Dundas Square.
- 17-minute walk to the University of Toronto and Ryerson University.
- Easy access to the Gardiner Expy.
- Close proximity to shops, restaurants, and schools.
- Transit score of 100/100, offering world-class public transportation.
- Surrounded by lush green spaces including Grange Park Toronto, Nathan Philips Square, and St. Patrick’s Square.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 250 University Ave Condos
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements