250 DANFORTH ROAD
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
250 Danforth Road Condos is a recently developed mixed-use condominium situated in Scarborough. The pre-construction condo is situated at the intersection of Danforth Road and Warden Avenue, just a short distance away from Warden Station. This mid-rise condominium comprises of 290 units, which includes a diverse range of options such as 23 bachelor suites, 155 one-bedroom units, 92 two-bedroom units, and 41 three-bedroom units. The units face directly onto Danforth Road, offering residents beautiful views and easy access to all the amenities the surrounding area has to offer.
250 DANFORTH ROAD Details
Developer: Caishen Capital Group
Address: 250 Danforth Road, Scarborough, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Warden Ave & Danforth Rd
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Units: 10 Storeys / 290 Suites & 21 Freehold Townhomes
Suite Types: Bachelor – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Located in the Oakridge neighbourhood of Scarborough, surrounded by the beautiful scenery of the Scarborough Bluffs and Lake Ontario.
- Steps away from multiple TTC Bus Routes and only 5 minutes from the Warden and Victoria Park Subway Stations, which provides easy access to the Scarborough Town Centre.
- The Scarborough Town Centre boasts over 250 stores, 750 brands to shop and 32 culinary offerings, accessible in just 6 subway stops.
- Only a 6-minute drive to Scarborough GO Station and 2 minutes from a stop along the future Eglinton Crosstown LRT, which will travel 19km across the GTA, with a total of 25 stops, allowing commuters to travel 60% faster than their current travel time.
- Within 10 minutes’ drive to Scarborough Heights Park, Scarborough Crescent Park, and Scarborough Bluffs Park Beach, which offer stunning views of Lake Ontario and great spots for beach lounging.
- A short 8-minute drive to the Toronto Hunt Club, which features a 9-hole golf course and a full calendar of dining and social activities.
- Close proximity to the Gardiner Expressway, The Don Valley Parkway (DVP), and Highway 401, making it easy to travel anywhere in Toronto.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 250 DANFORTH ROAD
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements