2477 OLD BRONTE ROAD CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $300,000's
2477 Old Bronte Road Condos is one of Oakville’s newest developments, offering residents easy transportation options such as being steps away from multiple bus stops, less than 10 minutes from Bronte GO, and quick access to major highways. The location is in close proximity to various retail establishments, grocery stores, and Trafalgar Memorial Hospital, making it a convenient place to live.
Pricing anticipated to start from the $300’s.
2477 OLD BRONTE ROAD CONDOS Details
Nearest Intersection: Dundas & Bronte
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the $300’s
Storeys / Suites: 8 Storeys / 127 Units
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
- Builder (s) : One Urban
- Architect(s): Quadrangle/Pei Partnership Architects
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- The location of The Branch Condos offers multiple transit stops in every direction along Bronte & Dundas.
- Bronte GO is just a 9-minute drive away, providing quick and convenient travel across the GTA.
- Highway 407 is only 3 minutes away, and Highway 403 is just 6 minutes away, making travel a breeze.
- Grocery needs can be taken care of at FreshCo, just 5 minutes away, or Sobeys, just 7 minutes away.
- Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital is only a 5-minute drive away.
- SmartCentres Burlington North and Milcroft Shopping Centre are both within a 10-minute drive, featuring popular retail establishments such as Winners, HomeSense, Sport Chek, and more.
- The Branch Condos is being developed by One Urban, known for their work on 430 Essa in Barrie.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 2477 OLD BRONTE ROAD CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements