2082, 2086 AND 2090 JAMES ST
PRICES STARTING FROM $400's
2082, 2086, and 2090 James St. will be situated in Downtown Burlington. Its location is highly convenient as it is only a few steps away from several bus routes, the Burlington GO Station, various retail stores in the downtown area, the beautiful Burlington Waterfront, and the QEW. Living in this area will surely be satisfying for the residents.
Pricing anticipated to start from the $400’s.
2082, 2086 AND 2090 JAMES ST Details
Developer: Mattamy Homes
Address: 2082, 2086 and 2090 James St, Burlington
Nearest Intersection: James & Brant
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the $400’s
Storeys / Suites: 18 Storeys / 153 Units
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Perfectly situated in Downtown Burlington, providing easy access to a variety of restaurants, boutiques, cafes, entertainment, and more.
- Just a few steps away from multiple bus routes and a four-minute walk from the Burlington GO Station, granting access to both GO Train and GO Bus Service.
- A mere three-minute walk from Burlington’s Waterfront, offering a wide range of year-round activities such as Waterfront Trails, Brant Street Pier, Spencer Smith Park, views of Lake Ontario, and much more.
- Conveniently located four minutes from the QEW, providing seamless connectivity to Highways 407 and 403.
- In close proximity to shopping needs, with big box stores and an array of retailers such as Costco, Ikea, Longos, Walmart, Best Buy, Indigo, and more. Additionally, just six minutes away from both the Mapleview Shopping Centre and the Burlington Centre.
- Being developed by Mattamy Homes, North America’s largest privately-owned homebuilder, who are also known for their GTA condo developments such as Vita on the Lake, Condominiums of Cornell, and Saturday in Downsview Park.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 2082, 2086 AND 2090 JAMES ST
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements