2079 LAKESHORE ROAD CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $300's
2079 Lakeshore Road Condos is a new high-rise condo development being developed by Carriage Gate Homes. The project comprises 280 units spanning 29 storeys, and it is located at 2079 Lakeshore Road in the Brant neighborhood of Burlington. Its location offers easy accessibility to Spencer Smith Park and the Burlington GO Station. The project is expected to be completed by 2024.
Pricing anticipated to start from the $300’s.
2079 LAKESHORE ROAD CONDOS Details
Developer: Carriage Gate Homes
Address: 2079 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington
Nearest Intersection: Lakeshore & Brant
Storeys / Suites: 29 Storeys / 280 Suites
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $300s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2024
Suite Types: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Gallery Condos & Lofts is a project developed by Carriage Gate Homes, possessing over 30 years of experience.
- The project is located in Downtown Burlington, granting easy access to a diverse range of restaurants, boutiques, cafes, entertainment, and more.
- Only a few steps away from multiple bus routes, and a seven-minute walk from the Burlington GO Station, which provides access to both GO Train and GO Bus Service.
- Only a three-minute walk from Burlington’s Waterfront, providing a wide range of year-round activities such as Waterfront Trails, Brant Street Pier, Spencer Smith Park, views of Lake Ontario, and more.
- Conveniently located four minutes from the QEW, offering seamless connectivity to Highways 407 and 403.
- Close proximity to shopping needs, with big box stores and various retailers such as Costco, Ikea, Longos, Walmart, Best Buy, Indigo, and more. Additionally, just six minutes away from both the Mapleview Shopping Centre and the Burlington Centre.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 2079 LAKESHORE ROAD CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements