2075 KENNEDY ROAD CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Kingsett Capital is developing a new condo project called 2075 Kennedy Road Condos, which is currently in preconstruction. The project is located at 2075 Kennedy Road in Toronto and will comprise a total of 920 units.
Pricing Anticipated to Start From The $500’s.
2075 KENNEDY ROAD CONDOS Details
Developer: KingSett Capital
Address: 2075 Kennedy Rd, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Kennedy Rd & Sheppard Ave E
Storeys / Suites: 3 Towers – 34, 34, 36 Storeys / 950 Suites Total
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Strategically located for all transportation needs, with easy access to multiple TTC Bus Routes, and only 4 minutes away from the Agincourt GO Station.
- Just a five-minute drive from Scarborough Centre Subway Station, where you can access the subway Line 2 in only four stops, providing endless opportunities to travel throughout the city.
- A five-minute drive from the Scarborough Town Centre, Toronto’s largest shopping center in the east end, with over 250 stores and services for you to enjoy. The Scarborough Centre Subway Station can also be accessed from here.
- Merely a minute away from Highway 401, which connects to Highway 404 and the Don Valley Parkway in less than five minutes.
- Conveniently located 10 minutes from Centennial College, 9 minutes from Seneca College, and 12 minutes from the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus.
- Only a six-minute drive down Sheppard Ave E lies the East Don Parkland, providing access to multiple parks that stretch along the Don River, such as Villaways Park, Havenbrook Park, Betty Sutherland Trail Park, and more.
- KingSett Capital, a real estate investment firm that has developed projects such as Two St. Thomas, 130 Bloor St, 700 University Ave, and Scotia Plaza, developed the project.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 2075 KENNEDY ROAD CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements