201 GALLOWAY ROAD CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Welcome to 201 Galloway Road Condos, a forthcoming mid-rise condominium project situated in the West Hill area of Scarborough. This newly constructed 11-story development is conveniently positioned at the intersection of Lawrence Avenue East and Galloway Road, providing residents with easy access to several public transportation options, as well as a wide variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment venues. The community surrounding this location is highly suitable for families, as it is surrounded by numerous schools and parks. Come experience the comfort and convenience of 201 Galloway Road Condos.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s.
201 GALLOWAY ROAD CONDOS Details
Developer: The Brownstones
Address: 201 Galloway Road, Scarborough, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Lawrence Ave E & Galloway Rd
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 11 Storeys / 216 Units
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Residents will be 4 minutes away from The Guildwood GO Station, offering easy access to Downtown Toronto, and multiple transit options including bus routes that link to subway stations and a route to the Rouge Hill GO Station.
- A 10-minute drive to Highway 401 via Kingston Rd & Morningside Ave, ideal for professionals and families needing to travel throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
- University of Toronto Scarborough Campus is just a 7-minute drive, catering to over 13,150 undergraduate students and counting, making these townhouses an excellent off-campus housing option.
- For entertainment and dining, Scarborough provides a vast array of options. Fairview Mall is only a 15-minute drive, accessible through the subway, and Scarborough Town Centre is only a 12-minute drive, featuring multiple retail stores and services.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy daily walks and jogs in the nearby parks. Morningside Park, Highland Creek, and the Scarborough Bluffs are all within a short drive.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 201 GALLOWAY ROAD CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements