200 QUEENS QUAY WEST
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Lifetime Developments and Diamondcorp are collaborating on a new condo project called 200 Queens Quay Condos in Toronto. Currently in its preconstruction phase, the development is located at 200 Queens Quay West and is expected to offer 1372 residential units upon completion. This project is set to bring a fresh living experience to Toronto’s waterfront area, with modern amenities and a prime location that offers easy access to the city’s various attractions. As development progresses, potential residents can look forward to a brand new and luxurious living space in one of the city’s most sought-after neighborhoods.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
200 QUEENS QUAY WEST Details
Developer: Lifetime Developments & Diamond Corp
Address: 200 Queens Quay West, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Queens Quay W & Lower Spadina
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2024
Storeys / Suites: 41 & 71 Storeys / 1,372 Suites Total
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedrooms
Suite Sizes: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: TBA
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Toronto’s Waterfront redevelopment is one of the largest urban revitalization projects in the world, creating 40,000 new residences and 50,000+ new jobs on 800 hectares of land.
- The Air Canada Centre and the Waterfront are connected by an above-ground pedestrian bridge, extending the PATH network.
- The Waterfront Transit Network Plan is expected to bring tremendous growth to public transportation in the area, with new LRT projects connecting Union Station to Queens Quay, Union Station to the Waterfront, and the Martin Goodman Trail to Downtown Toronto.
- Downtown Toronto is a magnet for growth, with 511,200 jobs (35% of all Toronto jobs) located there. Between 2011-2016, downtown employment grew by 69,280 jobs.
- The George Brown College Centre For Health Sciences is joining the Waterfront Community, housing the School of Dental Health, School of Health Services Management, School of Health & Wellness, and Sally Horsfall Eaton School of Nursing.
- The waterfront will receive a $1.185 billion flood protection makeover, as well as improved roadways, pedestrian-friendly streets, innovative public space architecture, and more.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 200 QUEENS QUAY WEST
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements