2 TECUMSETH STREET CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500,000's
2 Tecumseth Street Condos is an upcoming mixed condo tower development by TAS currently in pre-construction at 2 Tecumseth Street, Toronto. The project offers a prime location in the city and is expected to feature a range of condo units. However, the expected completion date for the project has not been announced yet.
Pricing anticipated to start from the $500’s.
2 TECUMSETH STREET CONDOS Details
Address: 2 Tecumseth Street, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Wellington & Bathurst
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the $500’s
Storeys / Suites: 38 Storeys / 651 Units
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
- Builder (s) : TAS
- Architect(s): KPMB ARCHITECTS
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Design Architect: FABG
Heritage Architect: ERA Architects
Landscape Architect: Public Work
Engineering: Entuitive, The Mitchell Partnership Inc., Mulvey & Banani International Inc., COUNTERPOINT ENGINEERING, Theakston Environmental, Gradient Wind Engineers & Scientists, WSP, Shady Lane Expert Tree Care
Site Services: Krcmar Surveyors
Transportation & Infrastructure: BA Consulting Group Ltd.
- 2 Tecumseth Street Condos is part of a 5-acre master-planned community that will feature a public park, pedestrian bridge, and Olympic-sized pool. It is also situated near the lake.
- The development has a walk score of 90/100, which means that everything you need, such as restaurants, shopping, entertainment, public transportation, and more, is within walking distance.
- It has a transit score of 100/100, which indicates that it is surrounded by world-class transportation, including the new King Street Pilot project that makes traveling across Downtown Toronto easy.
- The area is home to over 600 small to medium-sized businesses, 45 architectural/development firms, 96 interior design/advertising/marketing/PR firms, and 100 tech firms, including eBay, Kijiji, Uber, Shopify, Stubhub, Kobo, Converse, The Score, and more.
- The development is less than a 10-minute walk to King St W, where you can hop onto the streetcar and visit Toronto’s finest restaurants and entertainment options.
- It is also minutes away from the CNE, Lake Ontario, the GO, Ontario Place, Billy Bishop Airport, and BMO Field.
- 2 Tecumseth Street Condos is close to Downtown, the Gardiner Expressway, the Financial District, the Entertainment District, and more.
- TAS is developing 2 Tecumseth Street, and the company has over 30 years of experience in the industry. They are known for their projects, such as Duke Condos, M5V Condominiums, and Dia Condominiums.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 2 TECUMSETH STREET CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements