1960 EGLINTON EAST
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
The 1960 Eglinton Avenue East Condos is a recently planned mixed-use development comprising five towers in Scarborough. Situated at the intersection of Eglinton Avenue East and Warden Avenue, this pre-construction project occupies the north-eastern corner of the Golden Mile neighbourhood. The development is designed to offer a contemporary urban lifestyle with a range of residential units and commercial spaces. This master-planned community aims to create a vibrant and lively environment, providing a perfect blend of luxury and convenience to its residents. With its prime location and modern amenities, the 1960 Eglinton Avenue East Condos is set to become a sought-after address for those seeking an exceptional living experience in Toronto.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s!
1960 EGLINTON EAST Details
Address: 1960 Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Eglinton Ave E & Warden Ave
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2024
Storeys / Suites: 5 Towers – 30-45 Storeys / 2,545 Suites Total
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer and Dryer & More
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Residents can reach Kennedy GO Station in just 7 minutes, offering easy access to Downtown Toronto.
- The Warden Subway Station, which is only a 5-minute drive away, provides a direct route to the Rouge Hill GO Station.
- The location is less than a 10-minute drive to the DVP and Highway 401, making it convenient for working professionals and families to travel throughout the GTA.
- The University of Toronto Scarborough Campus is just a 15-minute drive away, making these townhouses perfect for off-campus housing.
- Scarborough offers a wide variety of entertainment and dining options. Scarborough Town Centre and CF Fairview Mall are both just a 12-minute drive away, with a range of retail stores, restaurants, and services.
- The location is just moments away from several stores and restaurants, including Costco, Food Basics, ScotiaBank, Home Depot, Staples, and more, catering to all shopping needs.
- The nearby area has several parks for outdoor enthusiasts, including Ashtonbee Reservoir Park and Wexford Park within walking distance, and the Scarborough Bluffs just a short drive away.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 1960 EGLINTON EAST
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements