1956 WESTON RD
PRICES STARTING FROM $500,000's
1956 Weston Road Condos is a new condo development by Weston Asset Management currently in preconstruction at 1966 Weston Road, Toronto. 1956 Weston Road Condos has a total of 592 units.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s!
1956 WESTON RD Details
Address: 1956 Weston Rd, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Weston Rd & Lawrence Ave W
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 2 Towers – 29 Storeys / 592 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Westhaven Property Management Inc.
- Architect(s): Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc.
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Heritage Architect: GBCA Architects
- Landscape Architect: The Planning Partnership
- Engineering: McClymont & Rak Engineers, Inc, Theakston Environmental, Sysconverge Inc, RJ Burnside & Associate Limited, Stantec
- Legal: Sherman Brown Barrister & Solicitors
- Planning: Acronym Urban Design & Planning
- Site Services : R Avis Surveying Inc.
- Transportation & Infrastructure: BA Consulting Group Ltd.
- Urban Design: Acronym Urban Design & Planning
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Conveniently located just a 7 minute walk from the Weston GO Station where you will have access to both GO Train & GO Bus Service (arrive at Union Station in just 15 Minutes!)
- You are also just a quick 12 minute commute from Lawrence West Station where in just 1 stop you will arrive at Yorkdale Mall, 6 stops to York University, and 6 stops to St George Station where you can seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line
- Less than 10 minutes from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT which will feature 25 stations & stops over 19km allowing you travel 60% faster than your current travel time!
- 12 Minute drive, or 6 Subway stops, from York University — Canada’s second largest university which is home to 53,000 students & 7,000 faculty. 6,200 of York’s student population are international students, coming to Canada from 178 countries around the world
- Minutes from Major Highways — Highway 401 (3 minutes), Highway 400 (5 minutes) and Highway 427 (10 minutes)
- 10 Minutes from Yorkdale Shopping Centre totalling 270 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Prada & Much More; Includes easy access to Yorkdale GO Stations, allowing for easy access anywhere in the city
- 13 Minutes from Toronto’s largest urban park, covering 572 acres of land, Downsview Park offers an incredible variety of activities to enjoy including: soccer, baseball, football, rock-climbing, go-karting, Downsview Park Merchants Market, Toronto Wildlife Centre, Festival Terrace, Scotiabank Pond Arena, The Toronto School of Circus Arts, Volleyball Canada, The Hoop Dome & Much More
- Moments to Downsview Airport, which is 375 acres, and is currently being offered for sale for future mixed used development. This will easily be one of the largest redevelopment sites in the nation and you have an opportunity to purchase in the area before and at pricing which will not be available to you in the future. To give you a magnitude on the size potential — Canary Wharf in England is only 97 acres but has a working population of 120,000 people in 37 commercial buildings with over 300 restaurants. This future development land is well over 3.5 times the size!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 1956 WESTON RD
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements