1956 WESTON RD
PRICES STARTING FROM $500,000's
A new condo development called 1956 Weston Road Condos is currently in preconstruction at 1966 Weston Road, Toronto. Developed by Weston Asset Management, the development has a total of 592 units.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s!
1956 WESTON RD Details
Address: 1956 Weston Rd, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Weston Rd & Lawrence Ave W
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 2 Towers – 29 Storeys / 592 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Westhaven Property Management Inc.
- Architect(s): Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc.
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Heritage Architect: GBCA Architects
- Landscape Architect: The Planning Partnership
- Engineering: McClymont & Rak Engineers, Inc, Theakston Environmental, Sysconverge Inc, RJ Burnside & Associate Limited, Stantec
- Legal: Sherman Brown Barrister & Solicitors
- Planning: Acronym Urban Design & Planning
- Site Services : R Avis Surveying Inc.
- Transportation & Infrastructure: BA Consulting Group Ltd.
- Urban Design: Acronym Urban Design & Planning
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Conveniently located just a 7 minute walk from the Weston GO Station where you will have access to both GO Train & GO Bus Service (arrive at Union Station in just 15 Minutes!)
- A quick 12 minute commute from Lawrence West Station where in just 1 stop you will arrive at Yorkdale Mall, 6 stops to York University, and 6 stops to St George Station where you can seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line
- Less than 10 minutes from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT which will feature 25 stations & stops over 19km allowing you travel 60% faster than your current travel time!
- 12 Minute drive, or 6 Subway stops, from York University — Canada’s second largest university which is home to 53,000 students & 7,000 faculty.
- Minutes from Major Highways — Highway 401 (3 minutes), Highway 400 (5 minutes) and Highway 427 (10 minutes)
- 10 Minutes from Yorkdale Shopping Centre totalling 270 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Prada & Much More; Includes easy access to Yorkdale GO Stations, allowing for easy access anywhere in the city
- 13 Minutes from Toronto’s largest urban park, Downsview Park, which offers an incredible variety of activities to enjoy including soccer, baseball, football, rock-climbing, go-karting, Downsview Park Merchants Market, Toronto Wildlife Centre, Festival Terrace, Scotiabank Pond Arena, The Toronto School of Circus Arts, Volleyball Canada, The Hoop Dome & Much More
- Moments to Downsview Airport, which is 375 acres, and is currently being offered for sale for future mixed used development. This will easily be one of the largest redevelopment sites in the nation and you have an opportunity to purchase in the area before and at pricing which will not be available to you in the future.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 1956 WESTON RD
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements