191 PARLIAMENT STREET
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
191 Parliament Street Condos is a new development located at the intersection of Parliament and Queen East in Toronto, with a total of 30 condo units and 12 storeys. In addition to the condo units, the development will feature 254 square metres of retail space and 4,604 square metres of office space on the first five floors. The project also includes 40 parking spaces, located below grade.
191 PARLIAMENT STREET Details
Address: 191 Parliament Street, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Richmond & Parliament
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the $500’s
Storeys / Suites: 11 Storeys / 15 Units
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
- The location of 191 Parliament Street Condos boasts a Walk Score of 97/100 and a Transit Score of 100/100, making it easy to complete daily errands and access public transportation.
- The development is a 13-minute walk to Corktown Common, an 18-acre park located on former industrial lands.
- George Brown College and Ryerson University are just 4 minutes away by car, while Toronto’s Financial District, which is home to over 200,000 jobs, is just 5 minutes away.
- The project is in close proximity to Union Station, Canada’s busiest transport facility, which provides access to GO trains, GO Buses, TTC Subway System, VIA Rail Canada, and is adding 165,000 square feet of new space.
- The location is also near various exciting venues, including Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, and The Distillery District, as well as numerous restaurant and retail options in the surrounding area.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 191 PARLIAMENT STREET
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements