1881 STEELES AVE WEST CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $400's
1881 Steeles Avenue West Condos is a new master-planned community located in North York, developed by First Capital. The project is currently in pre-construction and is situated at the southeast corner of Dufferin Street and Steeles Avenue West.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $400’s
1881 STEELES AVE WEST CONDOS Details
Address: 1881 Steeles Avenue West, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Steeles Ave W & Dufferin St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites:1148 Units | 32 Stories
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : First Capital
- Architect(s): Turner Fleischer Architects
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Landscape Architect: Forrec
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- 1881 Steeles Avenue West Condos in North York is a great location for students and professors of York University and University of Toronto Institute for Aerospace Studies. York University is just a 5-minute drive or 14-minute TTC ride away, and there are TTC bus stops just a 2-minute walk from the condos that can take residents to Pioneer Village Station and York University GO Station.
- Daily errands are easy to accomplish as there are many stores nearby without the need for a car. Real Canadian Superstore, RioCan Marketplace, Joe Fresh, TD Bank, Value Village, and Shopper’s Drug Mart are just steps away from the condos.
- Dining options are abundant in the area for both students and professors. Coffee shops like Starbucks and Good Morning Friends, and restaurants like Cora’s Breakfast, Wild Wings, Bulk Barn, and Osmow’s are just within walking distance.
- The community has a lot of amenities such as gyms, daycares, schools, local restaurants and cafes, employment services, Active Kids Zone, MMA and Boxing Gym, Sunburst Children’s Centre, LCBO, The Home Depot, BMO, and CIBC.
- For outdoor enthusiasts and dog owners, G. Ross Lord Park/Dog Park is just steps away, providing access to green spaces, soccer fields, and open areas for dogs to interact with each other. There are also walking and biking trails nearby, such as Hidden Trail Park, Haryetta Gardens, and Riviera Park.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 1881 STEELES AVE WEST CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements