1749 ST. CLAIR AVENUE WEST CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
1749 St. Clair Avenue West Condos is a new condo development currently in preconstruction at 1749 Saint Clair Avenue West, Toronto. 1749 St. Clair Avenue West Condos has a total of 65 units.
Pricing anticipated to start from the $500’s.
1749 ST. CLAIR AVENUE WEST CONDOS Details
Address: 1745 St. Clair Ave West, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: St. Clair Ave West & Old West Road
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 11 Storeys / 65 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- This location possess a walk score of 94/100 meaning you can get your daily errands done, and have access to a number of restaurants and entertainment options all within walking distance!
- A 13 minute walk and 4 minute drive to the Stock Yards Village, newly developed with a shopping centre that has stores such as Old Navy, Banana Republic, Winners, Metro, Home Depot, Canadian Tire and many more! Dufferin Mall is also just a 7 minute drive!
- Conveniently located just steps away from accessibility to public transit, with the St. Clair Streetcar just steps away. Giving you access to TTC bus routes and subway stations. 7 minute drive to the Bloor GO station connecting you to Union Station and Pearson International Airport
- A number of dining options with restaurants within a walking distance. Sushi California, Starving Artist, Tim Horton’s, Pho Xua, Sabor Brasil, El Rancherito and many more!
- The Carleton Village is surrounded by greenery with plenty of open green space being situated around a number of parks. Wardsorth Park is a 7 minute walk, Sadra Park is just a 6 minute walk, and St. Clair Gardens just 15 minutes away. All perfect if you are looking for a walking, biking or jogging trail!
- This location is family-friendly with a number of facilities within the neighbourhood for children. The Toronto Public Library is just a minute walk from this development, Carleton Village Junior and Senior Sports and Wellness Acaedmy is a just minute walk, Carlton Village Early Learning Centre, and a number of public schools!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 1749 ST. CLAIR AVENUE WEST CONDOS
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements