1749 ST. CLAIR AVENUE WEST CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
1749 St. Clair Avenue West Condos is a new condo development currently in preconstruction at 1749 Saint Clair Avenue West, Toronto. 1749 St. Clair Avenue West Condos has a total of 65 units.
Pricing anticipated to start from the $500’s.
1749 ST. CLAIR AVENUE WEST CONDOS Details
Address: 1745 St. Clair Ave West, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: St. Clair Ave West & Old West Road
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 11 Storeys / 65 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- This location possess a walk score of 94/100 meaning you can get your daily errands done, and have access to a number of restaurants and entertainment options all within walking distance!
- A 13 minute walk and 4 minute drive to the Stock Yards Village, newly developed with a shopping centre that has stores such as Old Navy, Banana Republic, Winners, Metro, Home Depot, Canadian Tire and many more! Dufferin Mall is also just a 7 minute drive!
- Conveniently located just steps away from accessibility to public transit, with the St. Clair Streetcar just steps away. Giving you access to TTC bus routes and subway stations. 7 minute drive to the Bloor GO station connecting you to Union Station and Pearson International Airport
- A number of dining options with restaurants within a walking distance. Sushi California, Starving Artist, Tim Horton’s, Pho Xua, Sabor Brasil, El Rancherito and many more!
- The Carleton Village is surrounded by greenery with plenty of open green space being situated around a number of parks. Wardsorth Park is a 7 minute walk, Sadra Park is just a 6 minute walk, and St. Clair Gardens just 15 minutes away. All perfect if you are looking for a walking, biking or jogging trail!
- This location is family-friendly with a number of facilities within the neighbourhood for children. The Toronto Public Library is just a minute walk from this development, Carleton Village Junior and Senior Sports and Wellness Acaedmy is a just minute walk, Carlton Village Early Learning Centre, and a number of public schools!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 1749 ST. CLAIR AVENUE WEST CONDOS
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
New Townhomes in Toronto- Things to Know Before Buying
You're in good company if you're considering buying a townhouse. According to the National…
What is a Freehold Townhouse? Everything you Need to Know About it
Are you on the hunt for a new house? Choosing the right house for…
Things You Should Know Before Finding a New Condo
This is an excellent option if you want to get into homeownership without having…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements