1749 ST. CLAIR AVENUE WEST CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
1749 St. Clair Avenue West Condos is an upcoming condo development in Toronto, currently in preconstruction phase. Located at 1749 St. Clair Avenue West, this development will consist of a total of 65 units.
Pricing anticipated to start from the $500’s.
1749 ST. CLAIR AVENUE WEST CONDOS Details
Address: 1745 St. Clair Ave West, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: St. Clair Ave West & Old West Road
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 11 Storeys / 65 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- The location of 1749 St. Clair Avenue West Condos has a walk score of 94/100, meaning that daily errands, restaurants, and entertainment options are all within walking distance.
- A 13-minute walk and 4-minute drive to Stock Yards Village, a newly developed shopping center with stores such as Old Navy, Banana Republic, Winners, Metro, Home Depot, Canadian Tire, and more. Dufferin Mall is also just a 7-minute drive away.
- The development is conveniently located just steps away from public transit, with the St. Clair Streetcar providing access to TTC bus routes and subway stations. The Bloor GO station is just a 7-minute drive away, connecting you to Union Station and Pearson International Airport.
- The neighborhood has a variety of dining options, with restaurants within walking distance such as Sushi California, Starving Artist, Tim Horton’s, Pho Xua, Sabor Brasil, El Rancherito, and more.
- The Carleton Village area is surrounded by greenery, with plenty of open green space around a number of parks. Wardsworth Park is a 7-minute walk away, Sadra Park is just a 6-minute walk, and St. Clair Gardens is just 15 minutes away, all perfect for walking, biking, or jogging.
- The location is family-friendly with a number of facilities for children in the neighborhood, including the Toronto Public Library just a minute’s walk away, the Carleton Village Junior and Senior Sports and Wellness Academy just a minute’s walk away, the Carlton Village Early Learning Centre, and several public schools.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 1749 ST. CLAIR AVENUE WEST CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements