1745 ST CLAIR AVENUE WEST CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500,000's
1745 St Clair Avenue West Condos is a new condo project and is currently in pre-construction. 1745 St Clair Ave West architect is designed by RAW Design. The new project will be located at 1745 St Clair Avenue West in Toronto. The major intersection is St Clair Avenue West & Old Weston Road. 1745 St Clair West Condos will be 11 storey tower with 65 mixed units. Units will be a mix of 25 one bedroom, 32 two bedroom and 8 three bedroom layout.
1745 ST CLAIR AVENUE WEST CONDOS Details
Address: 1745 St. Clair Ave West, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: St. Clair Ave West & Old West Road
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 11 Storeys / 65 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : Kultura
- Architect(s): RAW Design
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Builder: 59 Project Management
Landscape Architect: Marton Smith Landscape Architects
Engineering: GHD, Lithos Group Inc., Peto MacCallum Ltd, DA White Consulting
Urban Design: Brook McIlroy
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- This location possess a walk score of 94/100 meaning you can get your daily errands done, and have access to a number of restaurants and entertainment options all within walking distance!
- A 13 minute walk and 4 minute drive to the Stock Yards Village, newly developed with a shopping centre that has stores such as Old Navy, Banana Republic, Winners, Metro, Home Depot, Canadian Tire and many more! Dufferin Mall is also just a 7 minute drive!
- Conveniently located just steps away from accessibility to public transit, with the St. Clair Streetcar just steps away. Giving you access to TTC bus routes and subway stations. 7 minute drive to the Bloor GO station connecting you to Union Station and Pearson International Airport
- A number of dining options with restaurants within a walking distance. Sushi California, Starving Artist, Tim Horton’s, Pho Xua, Sabor Brasil, El Rancherito and many more!
- The Carleton Village is surrounded by greenery with plenty of open green space being situated around a number of parks. Wardsorth Park is a 7 minute walk, Sadra Park is just a 6 minute walk, and St. Clair Gardens just 15 minutes away. All perfect if you are looking for a walking, biking or jogging trail!
- This location is family-friendly with a number of facilities within the neighbourhood for children. The Toronto Public Library is just a minute walk from this development, Carleton Village Junior and Senior Sports and Wellness Acaedmy is a just minute walk, Carlton Village Early Learning Centre, and a number of public schools!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 1745 ST CLAIR AVENUE WEST CONDOS
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements