1684 QUEEN ST EAST CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
1684 Queen Street East Condos is an upcoming mixed-use residential development by The Sud Group of Companies in Toronto’s Upper Beaches neighborhood. The development is located at the intersection of Queen Street East and Kingston Road. The project aims to breathe new life into the Beaches with its modern design, while also preserving local traditions by incorporating a century-old heritage building into its facade. It is currently in the pre-construction phase.
1684 QUEEN ST EAST CONDOS Details
Developer: The Sud Group
Address: 1684 Queen Street East, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Queen Street and Easter Ave
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: 6 Storeys / 110 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Builder (s) : The Sud Group
- Architect(s): Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc.
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- With a transit score of 89/100, residents will have easy access to the TTC Streetcar, which can take you to the Queen Station for quick access to Downtown Toronto. The Danforth GO Station is also just a 6-minute drive away.
- You can get to the Greenwood Subway Station in around 8 minutes by car, where you can travel east to Scarborough Town Centre or west to Union Station for a variety of shopping and dining options.
- There are many amenities in the area, including big box stores like Loblaw’s FreshCo, Canadian Tire, No Frills, and Shoppers Drug Mart, making it easy to run your errands.
- The neighborhood is family-friendly and has a number of schools nearby, including Kew Beach Junior Public School, Duke of Connaught Junior and Senior Public School, Bowmore Road Junior and Senior Public School, and Roden Public School, all within a 10-minute walk.
- The location is close to major highways, such as Lakeshore East, Gardiner Expressway, and Don Valley Parkway.
- You’ll be surrounded by greenery and water with many parks just steps away, including Woodbine Park, Ashbridges Bay Skateboard Park, Woodbine Beach, Ashbridgest Bay, Orchard Park, Main Sewage Treatment Playground, and more.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 1684 QUEEN ST EAST CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements