155 WYCHWOOD AVENUE CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
155 Wychwood Avenue Condos is a new mid-rise condominium development by Stanton Renaissance, currently in the pre-construction phase. The property will consist of an 8-storey building with 29 residential units, located at 155 Wychwood Avenue in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6C 2T1. The expected completion date for this project has not yet been announced.
Pricing anticipated to start from the $500’s.
155 WYCHWOOD AVENUE CONDOS Details
Address: 155 Wychwood Avenue, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: St. Clair Ave W & Bathurst St
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 8 Storeys / 29 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Features: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- 155 Wychwood Avenue Condos is steps away from multiple transit and streetcar stops along St. Clair & Bathurst, providing travel in all directions.
- The St. Clair Subway Station is less than a 10-minute walk away, providing convenient travel throughout the city.
- The Bloor GO Station is less than 15 minutes away, allowing for quick travel throughout the GTA.
- The location is 7 minutes away from Allen Road, which provides a quick connection to Highway 401.
- Various retail establishments are located nearby on St. Clair, including No Frills, Shoppers Drug Mart, LCBO, Starbucks, and more.
- Yorkville Village, home to some of the city’s finest shops, designer boutiques, high-end global brands, cafes, and restaurants, is just 7 minutes away.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 155 WYCHWOOD AVENUE CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements