1540 BLOOR ST W
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
1540 Bloor Street West Condos is a new condominium development situated at Dundas St W and Bloor St W, right beside the Dundas West Subway Station. This development is perfect for families, students, bachelors, and working professionals as it boasts an ideal transit score and nearly perfect walk score. The location provides access to numerous amenities within the community, including entertainment, dining, cafes, and parks, all just a few steps away.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
1540 BLOOR ST W Details
Developer: Trinity Development Group Inc.
Address: 1540 Bloor St W, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Dundas St W & Bloor St W
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 29 Storeys / 236 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- The location of 1540 Bloor Street West Condos has a perfect transit score of 100/100, making it easy to access world-class transit systems. The Dundas West Subway Station is just across from the development, and the Bloor GO Station is a 5-minute walk away. Residents also have access to TTC bus routes, streetcars, and walking distance to the UP Express Bloor Station.
- With a walk score of 93/100, residents can easily get daily errands done without needing a car. Grocery stores, such as Loblaw’s and Fresh Co, are minutes away, along with Shopper’s Drug Mart, LCBO, and Canada Post, among other amenities.
- For those who drive, major highways, such as the 400, 401, 404, 409, 427, Gardiner Express Way, and DVP, are easily accessible, making it convenient to drive throughout the GTA.
- Residents will be just steps away from a variety of restaurants and cafes, such as Bloom Restaurant, La Belle Managua, Kenkou Sushi, Queen’s Pasta, cinemas, and art galleries, among others, for entertainment options.
- The new development will bring over 3,000 employment opportunities for residents and commuters, making it convenient for homeowners to live and work close to each other.
- This neighbourhood is family-friendly, with several schools nearby, such as Saint Clement Catholic School and Bloor Collegiate Institute, among others.
- For outdoor enthusiasts, there are several parks nearby, including High Park Zoo, Erwin Krichhahn Park, Columbus Parkette, and Perth Square Park, where everyone can enjoy outdoor activities.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 1540 BLOOR ST W
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements