15 CORDOVA AVE
PRICES STARTING FROM $400's
This beautiful Condo project is under construction with Tridel Development at 15-19 Cardova Avenue and located at Etobicoke City Center. This modern condominium includes two-phase and one of the buildings will use for rental purposes. The 20 storey-high is owned by Tridel Corporation and has 258 residential units, another 27 storey-high building includes 355 rental units will be managed by Holly burn.
All buildings will have separate indoor and outdoor amenities, and both include rooftop and large terraces spaces. Tower one will have a 4 storey podium for rich indoor amenities to satisfy residents’ needs.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $400’s.
15 CORDOVA AVE Details
Address: 15-19 Cordova Avenue, Etobicoke, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Dundas St W & Burnhamthorpe Rd
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 20 Storeys / 258 Suites
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Perfectly located for all of your transportation needs! Future residents will be just a 4 minute drive (or 6 minute walk) from Islington Station, which features the Bloor-Danforth Subway Line as well as a number of TTC & MiWay Bus Routes
- You are also just 10 minutes from Highway 427, seamlessly connecting you to Highways 401, QEW, and the Gardiner Expressway in just minutes! Travelling throughout the GTA can be accomplished with incredible ease
- 10 Minutes from Sherway Gardens, which features over 200 stores, services and dining options for you to enjoy and is also surrounded by a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores such as: WalMart, The Home Depot, IKEA, Best Buy, Canadian Tire and more!
- You are also conveniently located only 7 minutes from Cloverdale Mall which features stores such as Winners, LCBO, a 24Hr Metro and others
- Less than 15 minutes from Toronto’s largest public park, High Park, which features hiking trails, sports facilities, diverse vegetation, a beautiful lakefront, convenient parking, easy public transit access, a dog park, zoo and more
- You will be surrounded with a number of highly desirable outdoor amenities which include: the Islington Golf Club, Tom Riley Park, West Deane Park, King’s Mill Park, Lambton Golf & Country Club and more!
- 15 Cordova Ave is being developed by a highly reputable and award winning developer, Tridel, who has been designing and constructing homes across Ontario since 1934!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 15 CORDOVA AVE
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements