1306 THE QUEENSWAY
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
12, 24, 31 Storeys | 845 Suites
Studio - 3 Bedrooms
1306 The Queensway Condos is an upcoming condominium project located at 1306 The Queensway in Toronto, being developed by Kingsett Capital. Currently in the preconstruction phase, this development is set to offer 845 units in total, providing a plethora of options for prospective residents. With its prime location in the bustling city of Toronto, this project is set to be an exciting addition to the city’s skyline. As the project continues to take shape, interested buyers can look forward to more updates and details about this promising new development.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s.
1306 THE QUEENSWAY Details
Address: 1306 The Queensway, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: The Queensway & Kipling Ave
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 3 Towers – 12, 24, 31 Storeys / 845 Suites Total
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) : Kingsett Capital
- Architect(s): Giannone Petricone Associates
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Landscape Architect: Ferris + Associates Inc.
Engineering: Odan-Detech Group Inc
Legal: Sherman Brown Barrister & Solicitors
Transportation & Infrastructure: BA Consulting Group Ltd.
Stone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- Only a 3 Minute Drive to the Gardiner Expressway, 7 Minutes to Highway 427 & to the Mimico GO Station, 8 Minutes to Islington Station & 5 Minutes to Kipling Station means travelling in and around Toronto is a breeze.
- Convenience all around you with a 85 Walk Score meaning most daily errands can be done without the use of a car and also the convenience of having the TTC at your doorstep.
- Less than 5 Minutes to Sherway Gardens with over 190 top retailers, and is also surrounded by Big Box stores such as: Ikea, Best Buy, Home Depot, Walmart & so much more.
- Less than 10 minutes to Humber Bay Park where you can enjoy a beautiful view of Lake Ontario and the Toronto skyline.
- Close to Humber College’s Lakeshore Campus which is home to more than 10,600 full-time students.
- 1036 The Queensway is being developed by Kingsett Capital, Canada’s leading private equity real estate investment firm, who are also known for GTA condos such as 1 Eglinton Square, 300 The East Mall, and Cumberland Square Condos.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 1306 THE QUEENSWAY
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements