125 GEORGE ST
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Toronto’s 125 George Street Condos is an upcoming high-rise development that offers a contemporary and versatile mixed-use living experience. Designed by DiamondCorp and Alterra, this pre-construction condo is situated at the intersection of Richmond Street East and George Street, on the south-east corner. Spanning 39 floors, this stunning tower will house 512 residential units that include studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom apartments. With its prime location, 125 George Street Condos is an ideal living space for students attending George Brown College, which is just a few steps away from the condominium. This development promises to provide a comfortable and modern living experience that meets the diverse needs of its residents.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s!
125 GEORGE ST Details
Developer: Diamond Corp & Alterra Group
Address: 125 George Street, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Jarvis St & Richmond St E
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 39 Storeys / 520 Units
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto’s East Core, at the intersection of Jarvis & Richmond St E.
- 2-minute walk from George Brown College – St. James Campus.
- Perfect Transit Score of 100/100, close to multiple Streetcar stops.
- 15-minute walk from Dundas Station, providing access to GO Train, GO Bus, VIA Rail Canada, and UP Express.
- Less than 10 minutes from Toronto’s Financial District, home to over 200,000 jobs.
- 5 minutes from Yonge & Dundas, which will soon be thriving with job opportunities due to The Bank of Montreal’s new “urban campus.”
- Close proximity to Toronto’s top attractions, including Ed Mirvish Theatre, City Hall, Art Gallery of Toronto, St. Lawrence Market, The Hockey Hall of Fame, TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, and Harbourfront Centre.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 125 GEORGE ST
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements