PRICES STARTING FROM $600,000's
14 Storeys | 117 Suites
1-3 bedrooms + Penthouse
Occupancy : 2022
483 sq ft – 1,789 sq ft
$1,337 per SqFt.
123 Portland is a new condo and townhouse development by Minto Communities currently under construction at 123 Portland Street, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. 123 Portland has a total of 117 units. Sizes range from 483 sq ft to 1,789 square feet.
123 PORTLAND Details
Address: 123 Portland St / 502 Adelaide St W, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Adelaide St W & Bathurst St
Pricing: Starting From The Mid $600’s
Occupancy: Fall 2022
Storeys / Suites: 14 Storeys / 117 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites + Penthouse Suites
Suite Sizes: 483 sq ft – 1,789 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Estimated at $0.89/sq ft (Individually Metered For Electricity & Water)
Parking: $85,000 (Available For Suites 900 sq ft & Larger)
Locker: By Waitlist Only
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 120 Days // 5% in 300 Days // 5% in 540
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
- Builder (s) : Minto Communities
- Architect(s): Sweeny &Co Architects Inc.
- Interior Designer(s): UCEL Inc.
Landscape Architect: NAK Design Strategies
Planning: The Planning Partnership
Supplier: UCEL Inc.
24 Hour Concierge
Kitchen Bar with Private Dining Area
Caesarstone Kitchen Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
- AAA Location — 123 Portland’s central location in Downtown Toronto means you will have the best of the best when it comes to Public Transportation — A Transit Score of 100/100 means you will have fantastic transportation options steps from your front door — the King St West Streetcar, Queen St West Streetcar, and the Spadina Ave Streetcar are all within a 5 Minute walk!
- Conveniently located just 5 Minutes from Union Station where you will have access to the Subway, GO Trains, GO Buses, VIA Rail Canada Trains, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes you can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes — making your way through the city could not get any easier!
- Just a 5 Minute commute (or short streetcar ride) to Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs & is also home to TimHorton’s new Headquarters
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Rogers Centre, Harbour Front Centre, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- 4 Minutes to the Gardiner Expressway where in 5 Minutes it will connect you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) — making traveling in and out of the city a breeze
- 7 Minutes to Ryerson University, 5 Minutes to the University of Toronto & 6 Minutes to OCAD University
- 123 Portland is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Minto Communities, who are responsible for the development of over 85,000 homes & 2.5 Million square feet of commercial space spanning over six decades of experience!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 123 PORTLAND
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
New Townhomes in Toronto- Things to Know Before Buying
You're in good company if you're considering buying a townhouse. According to the National…
What is a Freehold Townhouse? Everything you Need to Know About it
Are you on the hunt for a new house? Choosing the right house for…
Things You Should Know Before Finding a New Condo
This is an excellent option if you want to get into homeownership without having…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements