121 AVENUE RD
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
121 Avenue Road Condos is a new condo development by Zinc Developments currently in preconstruction at 121 Avenue Road, Toronto. 121 Avenue Road Condos has a total of 11 units.
121 AVENUE RD Details
Developer: Zinc Developments
Address: 121 Avenue Rd, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Avenue Rd and Webster Avenue
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: 8 Storeys / 11 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- This location has a walk score of 97/100, making it convenient and easy to achieve all your daily errands without a car, Whole Foods Market is a 2 minute walk, along with TD bank, Winners, Indigo and many more facilities all just steps away!
- Being in such a convenient area this location possesses a transit score of 94/100, meaning you will have access to world-class public transportation. Being just a 8 minute walk to the St. George Station, with the option of Dupont Station and Bloor- Yonge station both just a 10 minute walk away, giving you access to the Union station making your commute within the city and throughout the GTA a breeze!
- Perfectly located just moments away from University of Toronto making this just a 8 minute walk. Just a 10 minute drive to Ryerson University, and with just under a 5 minute walk you can access George Brown Campus!
- Endless number of options for your entertainment needs all within minutes! Royal Ontario Museum, Cineplex, Casa Loma, Danforth Music Hall, and many more!
- Dining options within a walking distance are never-ending, Over Easy, LA Societe, Sassfraz, The Pilot, Rooster Coffee House, and so many more with patios to enjoy the views of the city!
- Looking for walking, jogging and biking trails there are a number of parks in the surrounding area, Jesse Ketchum Park just a 7 minute walk, Ramsden Park 11 minutes, and Dupont Parkette just 6 minutes away!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 121 AVENUE RD
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements