121 AVENUE RD
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
121 Avenue Road Condos is a new condo development by Zinc Developments currently in preconstruction at 121 Avenue Road, Toronto. 121 Avenue Road Condos has a total of 11 units.
121 AVENUE RD Details
Developer: Zinc Developments
Address: 121 Avenue Rd, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Avenue Rd and Webster Avenue
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: 8 Storeys / 11 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- This location has a walk score of 97/100, making it convenient and easy to achieve all your daily errands without a car, Whole Foods Market is a 2 minute walk, along with TD bank, Winners, Indigo and many more facilities all just steps away!
- Being in such a convenient area this location possesses a transit score of 94/100, meaning you will have access to world-class public transportation. Being just a 8 minute walk to the St. George Station, with the option of Dupont Station and Bloor- Yonge station both just a 10 minute walk away, giving you access to the Union station making your commute within the city and throughout the GTA a breeze!
- Perfectly located just moments away from University of Toronto making this just a 8 minute walk. Just a 10 minute drive to Ryerson University, and with just under a 5 minute walk you can access George Brown Campus!
- Endless number of options for your entertainment needs all within minutes! Royal Ontario Museum, Cineplex, Casa Loma, Danforth Music Hall, and many more!
- Dining options within a walking distance are never-ending, Over Easy, LA Societe, Sassfraz, The Pilot, Rooster Coffee House, and so many more with patios to enjoy the views of the city!
- Looking for walking, jogging and biking trails there are a number of parks in the surrounding area, Jesse Ketchum Park just a 7 minute walk, Ramsden Park 11 minutes, and Dupont Parkette just 6 minutes away!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 121 AVENUE RD
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
A Comprehensive Guide To North York Pre Construction Condos
Purchasing a new home gives you incredible butterflies in your stomach. However, people are…
New Townhomes in Toronto- Things to Know Before Buying
You're in good company if you're considering buying a townhouse. According to the National…
What is a Freehold Townhouse? Everything you Need to Know About it
Are you on the hunt for a new house? Choosing the right house for…
Things You Should Know Before Finding a New Condo
This is an excellent option if you want to get into homeownership without having…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements