12 CORDOVA AVE CONDOS
PRICES STARTING FROM $400,000's
Minto Communities is proposing 12 Cordova Condos in Etobicoke’s Six Points Neighbourhood. This area is experiencing significant growth, with the construction of new towers, parks, and improved transit that makes commuting to downtown Toronto and other areas of the GTA easy. This is an excellent chance to be part of this expanding community.
Pricing anticipated starting from the $400’s.
12 CORDOVA AVE CONDOS Details
Address: 12 Cordova Avenue, Etobicoke
Nearest Intersection: Burnhamthorpe Rd & Dundas St W
Pricing: Anticipated to Start from the $400’s
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2022
Storeys / Suites: 27 Storeys / 327 Units
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
- Builder (s) : Minto Communities
- Architect(s): Wallman Architects
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
Landscape Architect: NAK Design Strategies
Engineering: Gradient Wind Engineers & Scientists, Terraprobe Inc, COUNTERPOINT ENGINEERING
- Less than a 5-minute drive to Kipling Station where you will have access to TTC Transit, GO Bus Routes & the Subway allowing you to travel North, South, East & West with absolute ease along the Bloor-Danforth Line.
- Commuting throughout the GTA can be accomplished with ease being only 1 Minute from Highway 427 & 5 Minutes from the Gardiner Expressway.
- 6 Minutes to all of your shopping needs at Sherway Gardens which features over 190 top retailers and is also surrounded by Big Box stores such as Ikea, Best Buy, Home Depot, Walmart & so much more.
- Only 12 Minutes from Humber College – Lakeshore Campus which is home to more than 10,600 full-time students.
- You will be surrounded by a great assortment of Parks & Outdoor Amenities such as the Islington Golf Club, Marie Curtis Park, Colonel Samuel Smith Park, Centennial Park & so Much More!
- 12 Cordova Ave is being developed by Minto Communities who are responsible for the development of 85,000 Homes & 2.5 Million Sq Ft of Commercial Space!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 12 CORDOVA AVE CONDOS
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements