111 RIVER ST
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
111 River Street Condos is a new condo development by Lifetime Developments currently in preconstruction at 111 River Street, Toronto. 111 River Street Condos has a total of 456 units.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s.
111 RIVER ST Details
Developer: Lifetime Developments
Address: 111 River St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Dundas St E & River St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: 34 Storeys / 309 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- This location has a perfect transit score of 100, providing you world-class service, with the Dundas TTC streetcar located right at your door steps. Proving you easy access to the both Dundas Subway Station and Broadview Station in just under 10 minutes!
- Close to a number of stores and restaurants all within walking distance, just three minutes away from Sam’s Food Stores, four minutes away from Shopper’s Drug Mart, Paintbox Bistro, Sumach Espresso, Dominion Pub and Kitchen, Figs Breakfast and much more!
- Being situated in the Regent Park neighbourhood you have easy access to a number of facilities in the community all within just a short walk. Regent Park Community Centre is an 8 minute walk, Pam McConnell Aquatic Centre is a 4 minute walk. In just four minutes you are access to Regent Athletic Grounds, and the Ice Rink
- There are a number of options for dining and entertainment with just a short 15 minute walk you have access to the Distillery District which is home to a number of pop up shops, and restaurants, as well as China Town and St. Lawrence Hall
- For students attending Ryerson University or University of Toronto these condo developments are ideal for off campus residence, being just under a 15 minute commute to both campuses!
- For the outdoor lovers looking to getting in your daily walk or jogs, Oak Street Park is just 2 minutes away, Sumach Shuter Parkette and Thompson Street Parkette both also just steps away!
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 111 RIVER ST
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Why Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Single-Family Homes
Nowadays, we all desire to put our money in a location where it will…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements