111 RIVER ST
PRICES STARTING FROM $500's
Located in Toronto, 111 River Street Condos is an upcoming condominium development by Lifetime Developments that is currently in pre-construction. The development is situated at 111 River Street and is expected to feature 456 units in total.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s.
111 RIVER ST Details
Developer: Lifetime Developments
Address: 111 River St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Dundas St E & River St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: 34 Storeys / 309 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
- Builder (s) :
- Architect(s): TBA
- Interior Designer(s): TBA
- 111 River Street Condos has a perfect transit score of 100, with the Dundas TTC streetcar right at your doorsteps, giving you easy access to Dundas and Broadview subway stations in just under 10 minutes.
- There are a variety of stores and restaurants within walking distance, such as Sam’s Food Stores, Shopper’s Drug Mart, Paintbox Bistro, Sumach Espresso, Dominion Pub and Kitchen, Figs Breakfast and more.
- The Regent Park neighbourhood offers convenient access to community facilities, such as the Regent Park Community Centre, Pam McConnell Aquatic Centre, Regent Athletic Grounds, and the Ice Rink, all within a short walk.
- For dining and entertainment, the Distillery District is just a short 15-minute walk away, as well as China Town and St. Lawrence Hall.
- For students attending Ryerson University or University of Toronto, these condos are ideal for off-campus residence, with both campuses being just under a 15-minute commute away.
- Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate Oak Street Park, Sumach Shuter Parkette, and Thompson Street Parkette, all just steps away for a daily walk or jog.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING & FLOOR PLANS FOR 111 RIVER ST
How to sell real estate in a market like this now
Selling real estate in a competitive market requires a strategic approach. Here are some…
Empire Canals Condominiums: An Exciting Master-Planned Community Worth Your Attention
Gorgeously situated between the clear rivers of Welland, Empire Canals condominiums, townhomes, and detached…
Bristol Place Condos: Reasons to Invest in this Urban Community
A luxurious, connected, and urban community in Brampton, Bristol Place offers a wide range…
Everything You Need to Know Before Investing in Mississauga Real Estate Market
Mississauga is one of the most demanding real estate markets in Ontario. A recent…
New Home Developments in Toronto- Buying Guide
A freshly constructed house may be a better option if you have spent some…
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements