It’s like a dream come true to live in a small and beautiful lakeside town present within the heart of the big city. At “Lake and Town”, you can have a quality time at Lake Ontario’s beautiful beaches and parklands are down to the street. You can enjoy the amiable town-like atmosphere of Lake Shore Blvd just at your doorsteps. With all these amazing features and lots more, homebuyers can enjoy a comfortable lifestyle at Lake and Town. The price range starts from the $ 400,000.REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR LAKE & TOWN
Reasons to Buy
- Suitable location – Just 10 minutes’ walk from Lake Ontario, so you can visit this beautiful lake anytime enjoy the amazing view of Toronto Skyline and the various parks which line in the lake.
- Just a few steps to Streetcar Routes and TTC Bus along with Lakeshore Blvd. You are just at the five minutes distance from the Long Branch GO Station, so you can have easy access to the GO trains, and TTC buses.
- 4 minutes’ drive or 11 minutes’ walk from the Humber College – Lakeshore Campus where about 11,500 students reside.
- Located at 5 minutes distance from the Gardiner Expressway which connects you to the QEW, Highway 427, Highway 403, so you can easily travel throughout the GTA.
- Present at 6 minutes distance from Sherway Gardens Mall which has around 200 stores, restaurants, and services. Sherway Gardens Mall is also surrounded by Big Box stores like Home Depot, IKEA, Walmart, Costco, Home Sense, Canadian tire and many more.
- The development of Lake and Town is being done by a reputed builder- Menkes who holds an experience of 60 years.
- Down the Street from the Lake Ontario.
- Situated in the New Toronto neighbourhood in Toronto.
- Close to the restaurants, shops, and schools, so all your daily requirements can be easily catered.
- Just a few steps to Humber College-Lakeshore Campus.
- Excellent transit score.
- Nearby parks include Rotary Park, Colonel Samuel Smith Park and Prince of Wales Park.
- Short travel to Downtown Toronto.
- 6-minute drive to the Mimico GO Station.
Address: 225 Birmingham St, Etobicoke
Nearest Intersection: Lakeshore Blvd & Islington Ave
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400,000s
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2022
Building Types: Two Bedroom – Three Bedroom Towns
Unit Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Building Amenities: TBA
New Condos Benefits*Platinum Agents
First Access to Pricing and Floor plans
Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped on Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement